Hello LittleMoon

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Johnny Arcana

Hello LittleMoon

Post by Johnny Arcana » Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:13 pm

Hi LittleMoon,
You said you have two issues you would like to discuss. I would be happy to do two readings for you. Just take one issue at a time and come up with a question that you would like explored and get back to me. You can also contact me off list if you like if the concerns you have are too personal. Johnnyarcana@aol.com I'll get back to you as soon as I can, it looks like a busy weekend for me.
Blessings
Johnny Arcana

littlemoon

Post by littlemoon » Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:13 am

Hi Johnny:

ok... I would most like to know what your cards have to say about my relationship with my brother born on 2/2/59...

thank you for your time and talent...

Johnny Arcana

Reading for littleMoon

Post by Johnny Arcana » Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:11 pm

Hello LittleMoon,
Again, your not giving me anything to go on. I feel like this is a test to see if I can truly read. So tell me, what about your brother that is causing you concern. Are you mad at him? Is he mad at you? What is it about your brother that you want to explore?

littlemoon

Post by littlemoon » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:56 pm

Hey Johhny Arcana:

defintitely NOT a test...

I just don't give up much when I am asking for a reading... in order to not sway results...

I defintitely want a reading regarding our relationship....

what more do you need... I love this brother dearly... we are like twins... was just wondering... what if anything comes to you about our existing realtionship???

thanks...

repeat... THIS IS NOT A TEST this is a heartfelt request... period... I don't like to GIVE too much information as it seems to influence a reading... like wise when I DO one.. I don't like TOO much information as it influences the reading...

is this OK? if not... SKIP it... this is an important issue to me... but seems to be heading at dead ends everywhere... guess that is a mesage in and of itself...

if you are open and willing fine.. .if you're not... that's OK too...

thanks for trying...

best, littlemoon

littlemoon

Post by littlemoon » Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:37 pm

Johnny:

I retract my requests.. suspicion is no way to start out...

so please forgive and forget my requests for a reading...

that you doubt my intentions says enough... I have never known anyone if my life to request a readng as a test...

and to be asked or accusedo f such is beyond my comprehension...

thanks... anyhoo...

bye

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”