Hi from New Zealand Please can I have a reading thanks

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

jaybee

Hi from New Zealand Please can I have a reading thanks

Post by jaybee » Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:24 pm

I am so very miserable and unhappy nothing's going right for me can anyone help me with a reading. I'm 49 and feel like life's passing me by, I'm going nowhere, I'm not where I want to be and I wish I knew why.?? Why am I feeling like this, why can't I be satisfied with my life.? Are there changes ahead for me soon at all? thanks so much

Firefly

Hi Fellow Kiwi

Post by Firefly » Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:41 pm

Hi Jaybee
I am pretty busy today and about to go out but if i get some time this afternoon i will have a look and post for you

have a good day
Firefly

wisesungirl

Post by wisesungirl » Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:03 pm

Hi jaybee
You need to Change the way you see yourself and treat yourself. You are the one who created this so change it, do something about it! sTOP PLAYING THE VICTIM!!!!!!!!!!!! You criticize yourself and put yourself down because you dont love yourself your unhappy. People treat you the way they see you treat yourself! Their only holding a Mirrow to you and reflecting the way you treat yourself. So do something take classes or join a group. Go to the beach, take a walk or find others with the same interests in your area. When you start loving yourself you will attract people that will treat you right. Remember NOTHING IS WRITTEN IN STONE AND YOU CAN CHNAGE AND RECREAT WHAT YOU WANT. Its called Manifesting!!!!!!!! But the most important - Get to the root of what started you feeling like this. Remember it could also be from a past life and you are creating blocks for yourself because you can not forgive yourself for something you've done in the past... By beleiving this in this life time you feel that you are not worthy of anything, and you are punishing yourself. Also right now the Earth is going thru alot of energy changes and this is affecting everyone. This is why we have to Love every part of our selves and except ourselves as we are. Remember that you are never alone you have the Divine, your Guides, and Angels with you, and we are also with you and love you, and except you for who you are! Remember to talk to them always, they say its been awhile. They always talk to you in your dreams and thoughts you just got to mediatate and quiet the mind enough to hear them. You are your own worste enemy so be your friend first!! Forginess, Love, and beleive in yourself!!! No one can do any harm to you on less you give them permission and this.. you do by treating yourself bad and when this happens a Victim sign goes above your forhead saying its ok for others to come and treat you the way you treat yourself. So Change it!!!!! You are hear to learn a lesson once youve figuired what that lesson is and learn it forgive yourself...Love and beleive in yourself and move on! Remember you where created fom the Love and light of the Divine and the Divine gave you FREE WILL to choose and change your contract. No one can tell you what to do but you!!!!!!!!!! So do something about it. You can do it. We beleive in you!!!!!!

many blessings

Firefly

Late reading

Post by Firefly » Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:34 am

Hi Jaybee
Please accept my apologies for not responding earlier as i promised i have had some p.c problems that have been resolved now!. I see that wisesungirl has already given you a well intentioned rev up with regards to the situation that you are in so i dont need to add any more to that except to say that she is dead right about all of that and i feel you needed to hear that :smt013
so to your reading...
I see that there is an offer coming your way that will turn your wheel, look out for the gift (offer) from a man - this looks to be quite a small offering but it has the potential for bigger and better things.
There is definitely an offer of work that will come quickly and you will have to respond quickly if you wish to make the most of this... ( this man is an astute buisness man with a black/white attitude)
This offer may involve moving house or deals with alot of travel - i think it is the break you need so if the travel or or moving house is the only thing that holds you back - dont let it! UNIVERSE will provide for you to be able to do this.

Good luck for the next month - ( this reading is for the month ahead)
Firefly

jaybee

My Reading

Post by jaybee » Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:57 am

Thanks oh so much it sounds so cool, I do appreciate the reading. Jenny

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”