Reading request

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

DeeFrap

Reading request

Post by DeeFrap » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:24 am

I am a female Capricorn. My tarot cards have taken a sabatical and by that I mean they are gone.  No where to be found, I feel like I am on an emotional roller coaster, I am happy one minute and furious the next.  I just feel stagnant.  If you need anymore information I will be glad to provide it.

capistranas

Five Line Spread

Post by capistranas » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:06 am

Card 1 - This card represents the distant past.

Eight of Swords
You may suffer from a restricted course of action.  You may suffer from severe weakness or temporary illness. You may feel bound and trapped in some situation but you have the skills to get out this problem.

Card 2 - This card represents the recent past.

Queen of Wands - Reversed
You may be jealous of others and fickle minded about things. You are ready to achieve anything by deceit. You take pleasure in dashing other people's dreams and posing resistance. You may have a domineering personality. You may be malicious and cruel.

Card 3 - This card represents the present.

Justice - Reversed
You may not get the right judgments but unjust decisions. There may be delays in issues and biased opinions. There may be a lot of legal problems to deal with.  Do not trust people to support you but believe in yourself.

Card 4 - This card represents the near future.

The Chariot - Reversed
You may be able to see success but not taste it. Thing may not be working out the way you fee they should be. There may be some losses in you ventures. You may develop a feeling of envy towards others. Last minute defeats may occur.

Additional card for clarity of what to do about this:

Ace of Cups
This signifies beginning of a new life, journey or love. You feel spiritually fulfilled. Focus more on the intuitive and creative mind which is active and such projects will succeed.  The unconscious mind may become more active.

Card 5 - This card represents the distant future.

The High Priestess
Your intuition will play a very important part in your decisions more than what u think is true. Emotions may be responsible for your judgment. Be patient and take time to think. Wisdom and influence is seen in the near future.

DeeFrap

Post by DeeFrap » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:12 am

I am lost on this reading with the Queen of Wands appearing with such a message. I neither delight in other's misery nor believe in deceit.  Thank you for the insight it is much appreciated.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”