Need a Reading, please

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Maritza

Need a Reading, please

Post by Maritza » Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:10 pm

Before I make my self totally physically ill, maybe someone out there can help me with a reading? My name is Maritza, birthdate 4/11/64 and I need guidance with a current relationship. Thanks for any help!

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:44 pm

Maritza,

i just told one of my secrets to get things off my back on one another thread here ... below is what it was....

i feel quite the same two days ago. but today i feel much better. i used a simple method i always do... i talk about it... and i talk more about it.

try it! share whats troubling you with us. maybe that will help you some. and in the meanwhile i am sure someone will give you reading you asked.

take care
Abhishek

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:01 am

Maritza,

Interesting name ..is it a real name or a nick name? Do you have a question about this relationship? If you feel this crazy about it..is it worth holding onto? (that was from a individual point of view)
I do understand the craziness that one can feel ...
I read if u click on my name ..see my work ..if interested please send me a message ..I do post only on the forum.

Thanks and I hope things get better
Deborah

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:06 am

hello maritza,
dont u worry, we r all here to help.
take care
swetha

Deborah

relationship reading

Post by Deborah » Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:15 pm

Hello! I am trying again after so long...
I hope I did not make you wait for toooo long ...

Sometimes before one moves into the next direction he / she must look at themselves...what is it we can change about ourselve to be able to move to the next step..... I feel you procrastinate .... you have a issue with bringing matters to a conclussion ...

This someone you are asking about ..brought much change to your life ... maybe a life style change?? He was / is like a magician ..always playing jokes or doing tricks...
he has a lack of will power as well.

both of u long for the affection of one another ...both have a selfish attitude...you take each other for granted ...

this relationship needs maturity ..maybe at this time it is not the right thing for either of you. To many mistakes have been made and inibility to recognize them and learn from them. I feel at this time is not both of your time to be together but in the future you will meet again.

I hope i was able to help you.

Thanks for allowing me into your life :)
Deborah

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”