Request for reading

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

John

Request for reading

Post by John » Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:19 am

Yilma, John Dob 01/15/58, general reading, life kind of rough right now, money economy is so tight. I think that is all

John

Post by John » Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:01 pm

This poem reflects me. I am not sure what is going on and don't know where to start but the poems touched my life in real way, sound like me

I hang down my head, and close my eyes,
And my misery and pain
Come rolling down my face.

For all the things I wanted,
But did not get.
For all the things I did not want,
Forced down my throat.

I look up, into the heavens,
And scream, without my voice,
Sending a shiver down my spine

well what can I do? just hang on in this miseable situtions, Please read for me, and tell me what is going on. :smt005

Deborah

HI John

Post by Deborah » Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:12 am

money and economy ..yikes what a hard topic .. so many ppl are devistated right now due to job lost..money tightening the budget down .

You will gain wisdom from this time period. I keep hearing the word emerge!! You will climb out of the bottom and move on. Just hang in there and cut back what you can do without for the time being!

Take Care
Deborah

John

Re: HI John

Post by John » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:36 pm

Deborah wrote:money and economy ..yikes what a hard topic .. so many ppl are devistated right now due to job lost..money tightening the budget down .

You will gain wisdom from this time period. I keep hearing the word emerge!! You will climb out of the bottom and move on. Just hang in there and cut back what you can do without for the time being!

Take Care
Deborah
Thanks Deborah, I do apperciate your input, and is there anything you see about the near future, I am waiting and holding up till things change, did you see any change on financial and money and job situations.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”