need a reading please

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

mysticknightflame

need a reading please

Post by mysticknightflame » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:28 pm

I am female born 8/22/65. I need to know if I will stay single or meet someone soon. I am curious to know if I will have children. If my time is up considering my age. Would really appreciate reading since my birthday is coming up soon.

Blessed Be,
Mysticknightflame

mysticknightflame

Deborah could you do reading please

Post by mysticknightflame » Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:42 am

My birthday is only 3 days away and I really wanted to have a reading done.

Deborah

Happy Birthday!

Post by Deborah » Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:59 am

Yes I moved you up on the list as a "birthday gift"

First off I have never pulled cards and seen a glow ..i have seen bright colors but not a harvest glow.. ( colors you see on top of the corn right before harvest season as the sunshines)
Very beautiful.

I feel you are a very charming person... but at times a little irresponsible.
Where you recently involved with somene? Someone who kept u pretty much under lock and key? "his way or no way"

I am getting alot of healing ..heal self first ...heal even the underground part!

Do you have someone that maybe you like but have a edgie feeling about ..a good friend that you dont know if you should trust ...DO NOT!

I hear you will try to rationalize with me ... *giggles to self* You have to answer to you.. listen to you first!

you have entered love blindly in the past? What have you learned?

the one i told you do not trust to..I feel something about a lovers quarel ..triangle of love? IS this in the past????

YOu will meet somene ..a long chase ...but the glow i seen is the love you will have ..your love will be strong and glow! When you meet this one ..you will be stronger and ready to be involved. Patience is always the best way..dont run a race that has not started!

HOpe your birthday is the best!
Thanks for letting me in your life!
Deborah

mysticknightflame

about reading

Post by mysticknightflame » Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:41 pm

The first guy did get another woman pregnant and she miscarried he was a person in a well respected position and was under local media scrutiny because of his actions with this woman. He supposedly lost his position because of his indiscretion with her. I didn't know of her existance until it hit the press. He always said he respected me too much to be intimate with me. On hind site, I am glad we never got physically intimate. He is the one I am not to trust. The other one I haven't heard from him in a year. When my birthday roled around yesterday I was wondering if anything was going to start to happen on the love front since it's been awhile. Thank you for the reading. It is making me feel more optimistic. :)

mysticknightflame

Post by mysticknightflame » Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:37 pm

Thank you for the birthday wish.

Deborah

Thank you!

Post by Deborah » Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:04 am

I am glad t his helped you ... please keep me updated :)

Thanks
Deborah

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”