Whenever anyone has time!

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

mysticangel

Whenever anyone has time!

Post by mysticangel » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:04 am

I rarely ask for a reading and usually hate to even ask for one.  But lately things have been very stressful for me and I wanted to know when things will become brighter and what will happen here within the next couple of weeks.  Whenever someone has time, I would like to see when it will let up for me.

Many thanks ahead of time!

angel

capistranas

3 Card Reading

Post by capistranas » Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:00 am

Wheel of Fortune: Issues
The focus is on controversial matters, conficts of interest, unexpected or unforeseen developments that change your plans or alter your course, important news or information, and an idea whose time has come. You want information or insight; to pin something down or to resolve a dilemma. Someone from your past is going to return, but you will be undecided about the relationship, or the way it's going to go. You are going to have a very unexpected change in your affairs. Expect an increase in your financial obligations such as living expenses. You will have fluctuating moods caused by job related and/or personal problems and will find it hard to keep your emotions under control.

6 of cups: What to pay attention to
Many sixes indicate adjustments in thoughts, attitudes or conditions. They also represent the ability to transcend difficulties. Many cups indicate that conditions are felt primarily in the realm of emotion or spirit, but not necessarily as an outward manifestation.  The focus is on environmental changes, comings or goings, short trips or jaunts, friends, lovers, relatives, nostalgia, work or employment. You are following your own star or listening to your own drummer and have a unique or special wish  you want fulfilled, such as phasing something out in favor of another.

Though you have yearned for only one love affair, you will have a transcendant experience that will open your heart to new possibilities. Though you will be surrounded by that which will be satisfying, you will not be fulfilled or content and your heart will cry out for that which will quell your loneliness or fill the void.

You won't have the strength to keep plodding through with no relief or reward in sight, but a new job or assignment will be presented that will give your spirits a much needed and welcome boost.

Temperance: Future Advice
The focus is on all things you thought you had completed or had a handle on---old friends, lovers, habits, desires, health, money or business problems---resurfacing for the sole purpose, it seems to test your very core. You want spiritual assistance in producing the solution to a problem. You are going to have an unexpected call or encounter with an admirer, someone you were attracted to or involved with in the past who's returned as if to have a last go-round or to close that chapter in your life for good. Happiness will come through a new "toy", like minded people, and improved health or finances after a period of worry or suffering. Work on yourself, and don't be afraid to air your fears or let your "demons" surface. Confront them head on, and if you need verification or more understanding, ask for it!!! Luck will be with you for changing negative situations into positive ones. Your best success will come through your ability to maintain control over volatile conditions and utilize ideas in order to bring forth the kind of results you want.

mysticangel

Post by mysticangel » Wed May 02, 2007 5:33 am

Capistranas,

Thank you so much for  your insight reading!  I do apologize for the late response to your tarot reading.  I'd just logged on to read this post today.  I really appreciate your kindness!

This helped me more than you know and does answer some questions I had regarding my situation.  If I can ever return the kindness, please let me know!

angel

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”