a reading for my family please

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

weejaine

a reading for my family please

Post by weejaine » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:33 am

Hi my name is Jaine and i was wondering if someone could please do a reading for my family... Iam wanting to know if things will get better for myself, my husband and our children especially my little boy....
My date of birth is 2nd august 1982  my husbands is 18th december 1968 my sons is 26th  november 2001 and our daughters is 5th january 2005... thanks to anyone who can help

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:28 pm

Hi,

I have done a short reading for you, I am afraid I can't answer questions about other people but I have foccused on what you need to help you now which in turn will obviously help everyone else.

You, Five of Wands.
The card shows a group of unsettled people, they are all stuggling and trying to fight off a large bird that is attacking them. The fifth person, seemingly younger and male, but appearances can be very misleading, is hidden and maybe hindering instead of helping the others, perhaps someone to watch out for?

The Chariot, The Emperor, The Devil.
The first card is the Chariot, there are decisions to be made and there are two routes that you could take, you might be finding it hard to decide, You lean towards one but you are unsure and doubt yourself, this decision is very important to everyone and you will need to explore and make sure that there isn't another answer that might suit everyone better? The Emperor can show a strong male influence, a very powerful overbearing male energy, that has a one track mind and knows exactly what he wants. The Devil can show that we are all weak in some way, it might be matters of indulgence or addiction it might be something of the flesh, the devil has the power to control and show us the way back from our deepest fears. One strength must be love and the other is laughter. When someone is happy they smile and laugh and find things more interesting and full of life and energy, they are fun to be around, they bring good things to themselves and those near them. Do not let the darkness of the devil haunt you, learn and move on.

The Tower, There is boundless energy inside you, your greatest strength is you. Let that energy be channeled into positive things, work out your path and solution and then follow it through to the end. There is a very bright light at the end of this dark tunnel and at the top of the Towers steps you will find the whole world waiting for you, every opporunity that you could ever wish for is waiting. Time to climb those stairs and use that extra energy and then you can rest safe in the knowledge that you have beaten your greatest fear :)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”