A TAROT READER REQUESTING A TAROT READING!

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

chickee babe

A TAROT READER REQUESTING A TAROT READING!

Post by chickee babe » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:54 pm

HI EVERYONE! :smt006

YES I AM A TAROT READER AND I WOULD LIKE A READING AS TAROT READERS KNOW YOU CANNOT GIVE YOURSELF AN OBJECTIVE READING I JUST SEE BLANKS....

SO SOMEONE PLEASE HELP I WOULD REALLY APPREIATE IT!

AND GIVE A READING IF NEEDED IN RETURN AS WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER OUT....AS I KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE!

GOD BLESS

NANCY X

Deborah

hi nancy

Post by Deborah » Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:49 am

want to exchange? what would u like a reading on..

if u want send privately .. ill think on what i wish to know ... i can not read myself i drive myself batty going to deep in thoughts ...

chickee babe

Post by chickee babe » Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:14 pm

HI DEB!!! :smt006

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY AND KIND OFFER TO DO A READING FOR ME!

THIS IS FAN BLOOMIN TASTIC!!

CAN'T WAIT .....I KNOW I GO BATTY AS WELL LOVE!!

TOTALLY UNDERSTAND SO PLEASE SEND ME THE QUESTIONS YOU NEED ANSWERED AND TELL ME WHAT I GOT ...STAR RATING OUTA 5! LOL

THE QUESTIONS ARE LOVE ,CAREER TRAVEL/MOVING IF ANYTHING ,WILL I EVER GET HITCHED AND HAVE KIDS? LOL

I WOULD LOVE TO HELP AND RETURN A READING TO YOU

THANKS DEB .... :smt008

LOVE AND GOD BLESS NANCY XXX

Deborah

my reading

Post by Deborah » Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:29 pm

In my life there are many obsticled .......................
I would like to know of my future adn where am i headed in my life ...what will i be doing .... and with whom?

Thanks
Deborah

Deborah

your reading

Post by Deborah » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:09 pm

what a interesting reading.... you are a very rounded person ... touch of this touch of that ...

I feel that you had a relationship with someone ... alot of energy put into this... but was the wrong person... incompatibility ... sometime after this relationship u started feeling like you were an outcast/ allienated ?

Do you have a temper ??? Or did you hve one dealing with the man of ur past?

You are very good at visual art... very artsy and creative ... you have a good eye for taste and style. You will advance in the near future in this area... Im seeing a window like a flower shop window being draped with silk ... ???

Recently did you loose something ... a good friend perhaps? much emotion is here ... Were you previously married?

You have desires and you will relize how to make them into reality ...you have to put effort into this to make it happen.

Does anyone in your family have twins? Im getting a strong feeling of twins.... boys ..

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”