Would like a reading

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Sophe

Post by Sophe » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:44 pm

Dear Frank..

One of the things you stated in your message that stuck out for me is: .."Plus, I feel that if we met in person, she'd probably just want to be firends. See what my dilemma is Deborah, whenever I meet a girl, I always get the idea that they only want to be friends. I never feel that they want to start a relationship with me.."

You drawing into your life what your thoughts are...so if you think that all women relationships are of just friendship then that is all they will be. If you change your mindset then there is the possibility that the next relationship may be more than friends. If you have interest in building a relationship with someone than speak up and let them hear ya....what is the worst thing that is going to happen...they will say no and you still will be friends. (where you would of been before) but atleast you will know.

It sounds to me that you may have an interest in someone at this point in your life, but I am thinking you are looking for Deborah to confirm this for you. If this person is the right person for you, you will just know.

Sophe

Deborah

frank

Post by Deborah » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:29 pm

frankly ..i do not feel its necessary your looking for justification ...

i use to tell my children if u do not believe you do not recieve ... i have felt like this is a joke to you from the first time i read you ..but i pushed onward and read you anyway ...

You want to be able to say so and so said this is where she will be or what she will be ..............i can tell you her name is Sue but maybe tomorrow you will walk another path and her name maybe Pam..

I wish to say people when i feel like readings are coming to reading someone who dont believe in me ..its hard it brings me to a stoping point ... I have read this over and over and can not move to the next person who believes in me ... (thus reason for the pole)
If you do not believe in this ..then why are you here? What is your purpose to gain. I just tell you what I see / feel and hear... sorry if i am not God and can not make a cast of the perfect family and woman for you.
I am not perfect ...and I do have a life outside of here ..I come I read to help others ..I do not ask for anything in return ...

Turn left make a right ..then maybe try the Knees and look above maybe HE will listen to you.

Deborah

Deborah

and another thing..

Post by Deborah » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:31 pm

when someone post something to you ..i feel its very rude to ignore it and not answer ... I just found this today ... I feel its very accurate ..

post by Pamela goes back to Aug 10th: http://www.MysticBoard.com/viewtopic.php?t=2651

Go back to step one ... read her reading again!

Deborah

FloridaLightWorker

and another another thing!

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:13 pm

Dear Frank,

I did not read you in PM as you requested, as I referred you back to Catwoman's post after you requested a reading from her and you choose to ignore her on Aug 10th. You have still not responded! Maybe you should read this post the 3rd time?

http://www.MysticBoard.com/viewtopic.php?t=2651

If you are a 'skeptic' and a 'game player' as it seems you are, here and on Mystical Wonders, where you posted your other posts link. Excuse me, but you are due to make a few apologies to the people who gave you thier time and tryed to read/help you! You are 'critical and demanding' and wanting us to 'prove' ourselves to you? I think NOT! WE have better things to do with our lives!

Maybe you would like to re-evalute your beliefs? Or maybe you might like to retreat? And maybe you might like to be truthful? with NO B.S. this time?

Blessings! to you. . . Linda :smt060

FrankU1982

Re: frank

Post by FrankU1982 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:14 pm

Deborah wrote:frankly ..i do not feel its necessary your looking for justification ...

i use to tell my children if u do not believe you do not recieve ... i have felt like this is a joke to you from the first time i read you ..but i pushed onward and read you anyway ...

You want to be able to say so and so said this is where she will be or what she will be ..............i can tell you her name is Sue but maybe tomorrow you will walk another path and her name maybe Pam..

I wish to say people when i feel like readings are coming to reading someone who dont believe in me ..its hard it brings me to a stoping point ... I have read this over and over and can not move to the next person who believes in me ... (thus reason for the pole)
If you do not believe in this ..then why are you here? What is your purpose to gain. I just tell you what I see / feel and hear... sorry if i am not God and can not make a cast of the perfect family and woman for you.
I am not perfect ...and I do have a life outside of here ..I come I read to help others ..I do not ask for anything in return ...

Turn left make a right ..then maybe try the Knees and look above maybe HE will listen to you.

Deborah
Hey Deborah, I'm sorry if I have offended any of the psychics and mediums on this forum. I do believe in this. I wouldnt of posted here if I didnt. I'm at a cross-roads in my life right now. I don't know what to do. I felt that maybe you or catwomen or floridalightworker would be able to provide me with guidence, a direction or say a kick in the rear. Which you definately have, and I'm thankful. I'm not sure how I ended up here, but I do know that I'm glad I did. I know you guys arent miracle workers, and that readings can change everyday. You guys have a wonderful talent that I only dream I could have. You guys are doing us ALL a great service, and I'm sorry if I took advantage of that.
Sincerly
FrankU1982

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”