Reading Exchange - Art Nouveau

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

queenofghosts

Post by queenofghosts » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:38 am

druggedoncolor wrote: Oh geeze, I hear yeah. I am already partially deaf in my left ear due to a medical mishap where I had those tubes and only one of them came out while the other was stuck around my ear drum and it grew tissue over it which caused the hearing loss. They were able to take out the old eardrum and build a new one from a membrane from my skin, but now my ear canal is coned shaped instead of "tubed" shaped so I can't hear whisper sounds or really high pitched sounds.

Yay!!

2.wands - 10.swords - 8.chalices
Seems like something you've been waiting for will come to and end and you can move on.

Q: Will I ever find work I went to school for?
oh, man.  sorry to hear that (no pun intended).  yeah, i was in one of those haunted house things and they let off some gun shot sorta thing right next to me and my ear just started to ring afterwards for 30 seconds.  i'm pretty sure that means it did some damage.  i'm really mad at myself, too, b/c i kept telling myself, "bring your earplugs just in case" and i didn't.  could have really used them!!!

judgement rx + 10 swords

you may not find it for EXACTLY what you went to school for.  it seems like it really bothers you but don't worry-- most people don't get jobs anymore for what they went to school for.

okay, next series of questions will be about people i hate who've wronged me.  lol  ya know, will make for some interesting reads.

okay, first person: AB.  what happened to this white trash whore?  is her life miserable now, pretty please?  :D

druggedoncolor

Post by druggedoncolor » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:44 am

queenofghosts wrote:
druggedoncolor wrote: Oh geeze, I hear yeah. I am already partially deaf in my left ear due to a medical mishap where I had those tubes and only one of them came out while the other was stuck around my ear drum and it grew tissue over it which caused the hearing loss. They were able to take out the old eardrum and build a new one from a membrane from my skin, but now my ear canal is coned shaped instead of "tubed" shaped so I can't hear whisper sounds or really high pitched sounds.

Yay!!

2.wands - 10.swords - 8.chalices
Seems like something you've been waiting for will come to and end and you can move on.

Q: Will I ever find work I went to school for?
oh, man.  sorry to hear that (no pun intended).  yeah, i was in one of those haunted house things and they let off some gun shot sorta thing right next to me and my ear just started to ring afterwards for 30 seconds.  i'm pretty sure that means it did some damage.  i'm really mad at myself, too, b/c i kept telling myself, "bring your earplugs just in case" and i didn't.  could have really used them!!!

judgement rx + 10 swords

you may not find it for EXACTLY what you went to school for.  it seems like it really bothers you but don't worry-- most people don't get jobs anymore for what they went to school for.

okay, next series of questions will be about people i hate who've wronged me.  lol  ya know, will make for some interesting reads.

okay, first person: AB.  what happened to this white trash whore?  is her life miserable now, pretty please?  :D
Yeah I am super nervous about big noises, when I was in the marching band I used earplugs because I was just terrified of damaging my hearing even more.

Crap. Yes it does bother me because I sacrificed a big portion of the little social life I did have for my future career and its just been a part of life dream to work in my field. Eh perhaps eventually.

queen.swords - knight.wands - ace.chalices

Some sexual experience seemed to have run her out of town or something of that nature. queen/swords can be pretty miserable.

Q: anything I should know about my plans to build my studio?

queenofghosts

Post by queenofghosts » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:49 am

druggedoncolor wrote: Yeah I am super nervous about big noises, when I was in the marching band I used earplugs because I was just terrified of damaging my hearing even more.

Crap. Yes it does bother me because I sacrificed a big portion of the little social life I did have for my future career and its just been a part of life dream to work in my field. Eh perhaps eventually.

Some sexual experience seemed to have run her out of town or something of that nature. queen/swords can be pretty miserable.

yeah, AB was one of many who made my life miserable.  i hope she rots in hell.

4 pents rx + 3 wands rx

if you want it to work you have to be willing to invest a good amount of time and money into it.

okay, how about MG?

queenofghosts

Post by queenofghosts » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:49 am

queenofghosts wrote:
druggedoncolor wrote: Yeah I am super nervous about big noises, when I was in the marching band I used earplugs because I was just terrified of damaging my hearing even more.

4 pents rx + 3 wands rx

if you want it to work you have to be willing to invest a good amount of time and money into it.

okay, how about the ultimate narcissistic whore MG?

druggedoncolor

Post by druggedoncolor » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:53 am

queenofghosts wrote:
queenofghosts wrote:

4 pents rx + 3 wands rx

okay, how about the ultimate narcissistic whore MG?
magician - 8.swords - empress

something unexpected happened to her, maybe she is in jail? at least a mental one.

Q: Anything about K's past I should know about?

queenofghosts

Post by queenofghosts » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:58 am

druggedoncolor wrote: magician - 8.swords - empress

something unexpected happened to her, maybe she is in jail? at least a mental one.

hope she's in hell.  (please note: this will be my response for each one of these people...  :smt005 )

8 pents + king cups

didn't i get this combo earlier tonight for you?  anyway, it just says that she really loved her work and was very happy doing what she did/does.

how about GC?

druggedoncolor

Post by druggedoncolor » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:03 am

queenofghosts wrote:
druggedoncolor wrote: magician - 8.swords - empress

hope she's in hell.  (please note: this will be my response for each one of these people...  :smt005 )

8 pents + king cups

didn't i get this combo earlier tonight for you?  anyway, it just says that she really loved her work and was very happy doing what she did/does.

how about GC?
10.chalices - knight.pents - hermit

I think they are pretty content with themselves, although they may not get out much.

Q: Is K the person the rune seer told me about 8 years ago?

queenofghosts

Post by queenofghosts » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:06 am

druggedoncolor wrote: 10.chalices - knight.pents - hermit

I think they are pretty content with themselves, although they may not get out much.

ugh.  wish someone would shank him.

i haven't noticed, but do you read reversals?

8 cups rx + page cups rx

it's not giving a yes or no answer.  it's saying that you may want to think back to the day you say the rune reader and really examine what she said about the entire situation.  there may be something off in the interpretation or recollection.

how about SF?

druggedoncolor

Post by druggedoncolor » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:11 am

queenofghosts wrote:
druggedoncolor wrote: 10.chalices - knight.pents - hermit

ugh.  wish someone would shank him.

i haven't noticed, but do you read reversals?

8 cups rx + page cups rx

it's not giving a yes or no answer.  it's saying that you may want to think back to the day you say the rune reader and really examine what she said about the entire situation.  there may be something off in the interpretation or recollection.

how about SF?
No i don't read reversals.

Hmm, I remember them giving me three clues and she fits those three clues. So i dunno what that could be pointing to.

tower - 10.wands - 2.pents

A sudden event that suddenly burden them with responsibilities and duties.

Q: Any gifts I have that I am unaware of?

queenofghosts

Post by queenofghosts » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:15 am

druggedoncolor wrote: No i don't read reversals.

Hmm, I remember them giving me three clues and she fits those three clues. So i dunno what that could be pointing to.

what were the 3 clues?

hope she died a painful death.   :smt005   okay, no more asking about people whom i hate.  moving on to less morbid Q's....

message from E (who has passed on)?

druggedoncolor

Post by druggedoncolor » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:17 am

queenofghosts wrote:

what were the 3 clues?

hope she died a painful death.   :smt005   okay, no more asking about people whom i hate.  moving on to less morbid Q's....

You forgot my reading :D

queenofghosts

Post by queenofghosts » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:18 am

druggedoncolor wrote:
queenofghosts wrote:

what were the 3 clues?

You forgot my reading :D
LMAO... sorry-- i was getting ready for bed and got up for a sec.  d'oh!

druggedoncolor

Post by druggedoncolor » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:18 am

queenofghosts wrote:

what were the 3 clues?

Clues:
1. I'd know. (spiritually, physically, etc)
2. I'd meet them in class
3. I'd have to make the first move  :smt005

queenofghosts

Post by queenofghosts » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:22 am

druggedoncolor wrote:
Clues:
not that i'm doubting you, but was there anyone else who could have fit that description too?  do you think you'd ever go back to school for anything else, even if just for some fun non-credit course?

ace swords + 6 pents

the cards say that you are very in tune with yourself and know where all your talents lie.  if you think you're good at it, you most likely are.

as above.

druggedoncolor

Post by druggedoncolor » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:26 am

queenofghosts wrote:
druggedoncolor wrote:
Clues:
not that i'm doubting you, but was there anyone else who could have fit that description too?  do you think you'd ever go back to school for anything else, even if just for some fun non-credit course?

ace swords + 6 pents

the cards say that you are very in tune with yourself and know where all your talents lie.  if you think you're good at it, you most likely are.

as above.
You know what, I did think of it of that. Bu at this moment in time I'm not too interested in going back to school after the hell it caused me. But yes there have been other potentials that fit the description but it hadn't been as obvious with her. No one's ever flirted back with me that intensely before... and I did have a premonition of her and I ending up together... *shrug*

10.swords - 7.chalices - queen.chalices
Don't be bothered by wishful thinking so much and use your intuition more.

Q: Something K wants me to know?

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”