A reading For Lopa

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

samantha234

A reading For Lopa

Post by samantha234 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:53 am

Hi Lopa,
I have your reading ready!
I asked the cards " How can Lopa become successful in life?"
 The cards show me that you have been dreaming of becoming wealthy since childhood. I can see if you work hard and help others that justice will reward you. The old saying "you reap what you sow" applies here. If you do good for others you will be rewarded. :)
 I also see that you are going through a dark period in your life right now, both spiritually and psychically. You feel drained  and you feel as if the light has gone out of your life. But have no fear! Help is on the way in the form of a woman. She has light hair and light eyes and is very kind, loving, and willing to help you. Through her you will see the light again and are able to accomplish your goals.  I see you are taking a chance in life in helping people. There is joy and light in your life once again.
 Yes, I see you rich in many ways, but the financial wealth will not come until later on in life. Work hard, give freely of yourself, and it will happen for you.
                                                                           Love and Light,
                                                                                   Samantha

Lopa

THANKS.

Post by Lopa » Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:30 pm

Aunty Samantha234,

Thanks for the reading you gave me.It's too good. Did you find my other query at the forum?

LOPA.

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:03 pm

Hi Lopa, :smt006
I'm glad you liked it. Yes, I have seen your other post and will try to have it for you tonight. Wasn't feeling well last night and can't do readings , but it will be posted tonight, i promise! :)  
                                                                      Love and light,
                                                                     Aunty   Samantha

Lopa

Take your time,please.

Post by Lopa » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:07 pm

Aunty,

I did not mean to hurry. Please do take your own time, your health is more important to all of us here.

You are anyway doing a favour to all of us without any expectations.

We love you for that. Tc.

LOPA.

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:38 pm

Thank you, Lopa :)
I am feeling much better today!

samantha234

Your new reading

Post by samantha234 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:49 pm

I have your second reading as promised.
 I see that things will move fast for you, spiritually you are on the right path, but the cards advise to watch out for lies, deciet, and hidden things.In other words, read the small print and don't let them pull the wool over your eyes, so to speak. I see an offer coming to you that could bring you alot of money and it will come up fast.There is the beginning of a new enterprise and the signing of contracts, but as good as the money will be, i can see you will carry many burdens from this show.The cards show a father figure or someone in authority will be there to help you. I see you  as a successful businessman in the future and you will have both wealth and happiness . My guide is telling me this will happen within 7, 7 days, 7 weeks, or 7 months. Or it could mean a date, like the 7th month which is july, which is likely because the sun also represents summer.
please let me know what happens and I hope this has helped.
                                                       Love and light,
                                                               Samantha

Lopa

THANK YOU VEY MUCH.

Post by Lopa » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:03 am

Aunty,

Thank you very very much. You are got sent.

Then your advise is that I should go ahead with my thought of posting the concept (TV show) to the producer?

I will definitely let you know everything that occurs.

YOU ARE THE BEST. I mean it.

LOPA

Lopa

Post by Lopa » Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:03 am

Aunty,

Just a spelling mistake I want to correct regarding -" You are GOD sent".

I am working towards completing and then posting the concept from now on.

Tc, bye.

Lopa

Need your blessings.

Post by Lopa » Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:22 pm

Hi Samantha aunty,

I just wanted to tell you that I posted all my stuff,the concept etc to the producer.

Hope things turn out to be positive, that too as early as possible. I need your blessings.

THANK YOU.

LOPA.

samantha234

awesome!

Post by samantha234 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:58 pm

Yes, Lopa, you have my blessing! I have asked my angels to send their blessings for your success also. :)   Keep me posted! :smt006

Lopa

Hieeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Post by Lopa » Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:48 pm

Aunty Samantha,

I will definitely keep you posted. Thanks for the blessing that you have sent me.....thanks to all the angels too.

I am growing a little impatient towards it. All I want is to reduce the financial burden of my parents and give them all the happiness in this world.

Love and respect you for all that you are doing towards humanity.

LOPA

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:44 pm

All in good time, dear Lopa, all in good time! :)

samantha234

the reading you requested

Post by samantha234 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:18 am

I see that you are looking back at what have accomplished so far and that there is a woman who is wealthy that will make you an offer of a new beginning !She is in her thirties,and very generous. A proffessional woman, i feel, who can help you alot.
I see right now that you are holding on despite the burdens you are carrying and because of this a wish will come true for you!

love and light,
                                                                       samantha

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”