A reading for Sophiaq

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

samantha234

A reading for Sophiaq

Post by samantha234 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:50 am

Hi Sophia, :smt006
your reading is ready!
                          Your love life

I see circumstance will change in your favor. As the wheel turns, I see you recieve an offer concerning love from either a guy connected to work or a student. Someone who is learning a new trade or career.
 I see you daydreaming about this person, i see a new beginning where your dreams become reality and you have a reason to celebrate. :)

Your career/job
I see that recently that someone from your past or childhood has tried to take something from you but i see they didn't succeed. Because of this obstacle i see that something actually worked out better for you,there is happiness and financial gain!
 I also see that there has been a loss in your life recently,could it be health? I see depression because of feeling trapped and imprisonmemt  by fear and despair. ( if you need to talk, contact me, i will listen.)This will nto last for i see a woman in business who offers you a new opprtunity. She is a kind, caring person who is willing to help those who work for her. She is honest to a fault, and has the power to pull strings. She is offering a higher position together with more money!
 I hope this helped you in some way, Sophia, and let me know if I can help. :)

Love and light,
                                                                     Samantha
p.s. Thank you for your patience! :)

PrincessinVain

Post by PrincessinVain » Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:19 am

Thank you Samantha! I think you got everything right. I do have some questions :

1. Will that "business opportunity" given to me by that certain person be really fruitful? Do you see tons of fulfillment in my case? Because the loss you are pertaining to, is indeed my health. with this job, after my first job ( my family business ), I do work shifts at night for this job. And really, my health is failing, but this is only temporary since after like 2 months, it won't be so hard with this job already. I think I am just making a huge sacrifice, for the financial gain of my family.

2. Wow, I am astounded. That guy I am daydreaming about? I sure hope so! hehe :)

Thank you for your time and effort. :) Mwah!

samantha234

your second reading

Post by samantha234 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:42 am

Hi Sophia, :smt006
i have your second reading here! :)

I see you are Guided by a family, brother and sister, mother and father, or husband and wife.
i see that you will win over the competition and come out victorious. There is alot of growth around you. in your career, in your life, in your spirit.
I see that through your good judgement you can set yourself free from the prison you feel you are in.
i hope this helps!
                                                                      love and light,
                                                                           samantha

PrincessinVain

Post by PrincessinVain » Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:50 am

Hi Samantha! thanks for the reading! :) I don't really know who I'm competing with because I can't think of anyone! hehe :) Wow, your reading certainly broughy me alot of hope! :) Thank you very much! :) See you in the learn readnig tarot forums! :)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”