A reading for Vamsee

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

samantha234

A reading for Vamsee

Post by samantha234 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:07 am

Hi Vamsee :smt006 ,
 Here is your reading!
 I see that you are ahead of your competition but I also see that because of this you're  relaxed more and are not trying as hard as you used to because there is a woman in the business who is helping you right now.
I see an offer coming to you, businesswise and hard work and learning, but beware of someone trying to take it away from you. Maybe its stealing an idea?  Just a thought.
 I see your daydreams becoming reality and you will be signing a contract very soon, within 3. Please read the small print, because of the warning already showing up in the cards.I see you traveling with a woman whom you are having a relationship or will,she is blond, blue eyed, and is financially stable. She has a good head for finances and knows a bargain when she sees it.
 I see that you are guided on your path and that a knind hearted woman who is psychic helps you find your way. I see the partnership that you will be in will work out well for you.
 Have no fear, things are looking up for you! :)
                                                                   love and light,
                                                                        Samantha

Vamsee

Post by Vamsee » Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:23 pm

hi samantha
thx for the reading but i didn't really understand this

you will be signing a contract very soon, within 3. Please read the small print, because of the warning already showing up in the cards.

also there's no woman (in my knowledge) helping me right now. i'm fighting this all alone.
may be i'll meet one soon.

yes i'm more relaxed than i was earlier because i cud foresee things falling in place in business.
i also dreamed about travelling with a woman you just described.

sometimes i feel lucky for getting help whenever needed. some stranger will walk into my life and start helping me.
this made me do the same to others also.

there's one woman who is psychic and helping me sometimes. she's older and more experienced in life than me.

just wanted to know how long will it take to meet her(who travels with me) and when will business start ?

samantha234

reading explained

Post by samantha234 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:02 pm

Hi Vamsee, :smt006
The woman you asked about will appear in your life withi 3-6 wks, or 3-6 mths, not sure.
Her first name begins with a D.
 The warning in the cards pertains to someone, a person, a company, trying to steal something from you, money, or perhaps an idea.So when signing this contract, be very careful , read the small print, and don't get involved in something you can't get out of legally.
I hope this has helped. Keep me posted! :)
                                                Love and  Light,
                                                      Samantha

Vamsee

Post by Vamsee » Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:56 am

even if it is 3-6 months..its ok for me
hope it wont be 3-6 years more :)

yeah i can sense some trechery around me so i'll be careful when signing all contracts

i've already experienced someone stealing my ideas and misusing them, so i'll be careful this time.

hope i meet 'D' soon and also enter into a new contract in 3-6 weeks

Deborah

reading

Post by Deborah » Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:46 am

I must say I picked up the same things ...

watch the friend that is helping u on this project ..........He would like to be in the light of Bollywood!

Vamsee

Post by Vamsee » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:52 am

dont worry..he'll be taken care of :)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”