A Reading for Kris108

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

samantha234

A Reading for Kris108

Post by samantha234 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:04 am

Hi Kris108, :smt006
Here is your reading! :)

Do you have a lawsuit pending?  Because I see you will win and gain a lot of money. It will set you financially for a very long time! Within 10 days, weeks or months! Exciting! :)
 I see that you are able to balance your physical and spiritual life well, you will grow spiritually, as a child who grows into an adult.
  I see  a wish comes true concerning a small child, a little girl, and that you are in control of the way things turn out for her.
 I see you victorious in motherhood, even though the child may be a difficult child, you will win her over!
If you are not a mother now , it may be a niece or someone else's child. Someone you take of like a mother.
I see the wheel is turning, things are changing in your life, I see love and protection in  and around the home.
I see the wish comes true for you through two boys, or twins!!

I hope this makes sense to you, if it doesn't not, i'm sure it will in the near future! Good Luck!

Love and Light,
                                                                          Samantha

kris108

Post by kris108 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:54 pm

Thank you Samantha for the reading. It is incredible. I have sent you a private message. Please let me know if you have received it.

kris

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”