A reading for Debbie concerning her sister

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

samantha234

A reading for Debbie concerning her sister

Post by samantha234 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:36 am

Hi Deb, :smt006
Lets give it a try, shall we? See if mine compares with yours! :)

I see the beginning of her relationship with her boyfriend, and the sword of good and evil is next to it. I see her going to parties but not the good ones.
 I see because of this her spirit is in turmoil and not at rest? Does she do the type of drugs involving needles of some kind? Thats what i see next to her. The drugs are destroying her
 I see that after she gets to her lowest point, she will then begin to grow as a person.The wheels of change are a turning and there is a dark older man who comes into her life and teaches her to survive. She will learn new things. I can't tell the timing, i am sorry. I keep picking up a name, Bartholomew, or Bart. Don't know if it is a first or last name.
 I see that she is growing stronger but she will always have the craving for her addiction. It won't be an easy road for her .I see that she will overcome the problems of her childhood and stand on her own two feet! I see her judgement will be better and she will guard herself against the former boyfriend and beginning the cycle all over again.

I hope this has helped you, please let me know and keep me posted! :)
                                                                                    Love and light,
                                                                                     Samantha

Deborah

Thanks

Post by Deborah » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:14 pm

Thanks Samantha...
I dont know anyone in anyones life .. I have cut myself off from all of them ........

supposibly my sister is clean .. i dont believe her .............and my brother od last week.............they are all in a bad way so best i stay clean

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”