Tarot reading please

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

leggss

Tarot reading please

Post by leggss » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:13 pm

I would like a reading about my finanicial and love situation, please. dob 8-9-1950. Is ther anyone ready to give me a reading??

Thanks in advance,

Leggss

Deborah

reading for leggs

Post by Deborah » Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:38 am

HI Leggs

I am Deborah do you have a preference on who reads for you? I have notices there are some new people on here.

I can tell some read directly from a card/ book...I do not do this ..i read with what is inside what i feel and what i get. I have to be clear and level headed and not holding thoughts on my day when I read.
Let me know
Thanks
Deborah

leggss

READING

Post by leggss » Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:56 am

Thanks for the offer to read for me. I hope to hear from you real soon.[/b]

Deborah

Leggs reading

Post by Deborah » Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:27 pm

I will post this weekend :)

Hope all your dreams come true
Deborah

leggss

Post by leggss » Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:56 pm

Hi Deborah,

I'm very anxious to hear from you. I'm excited about the reading you're doing for me.

Thanks again.

Leggss

sarah

Post by sarah » Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:00 pm

whats the difference betwen reading frma book and not reading frm one?

Deborah

differences

Post by Deborah » Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:23 pm

anyone can pick up a card and tell u the meaning ...they are wrote in a book... many different types of books out there...
sometimes ppl get vibes / visions from cards or other sources ...
does that make since?

Deborah

Leggs reading

Post by Deborah » Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:54 am

I lay your cards out and as i begin to do so ..so much is going on around you. I feel you are being pulled in many directions and you may feel the spinning effect just like a top being spinned on the table top so is your life.

Some difficuty and some decissions are being made. You recently made a decission and now are starting to get a glimps of thise ...and it may not be what you were expecting. Is someone critisizing you on a particualar act?

This is your time for freedom from whatever was holding you down in the past. Time for you to be creative ..to spread ur winds and show just who you are ..recreate yourself!

May i ask ...gosh I dont like asking this ..but are u expecting? I maybe wrong on this ..maybe its a fresh start but i feel mother hood around you...

something you have done in the past can not be taken back ..but you can lead a new direction ..you are hitting a difficult time some struggles with not just personal life but along with money. You have to pick up where you left off ..whatever it is in your past you cant just forget it and move on you have to rise above this. You need to learn to rise above not to let the bad things in life drag you down...instead come up stand tall and walk forward

You can not ignore your past or try to act like it never happen...you can however move on. Stop waiting for it to creep over your shoulders look forward learn from the past but stop looking back.

I feel there are some hard times ahead of you...but remember your paths are not layed in stone you have choices ..just learn from what has happen and make good choices from your experiences.

I hope this has helped you...You can send me a messaage i do try to check daily.
Thanks for letting me read 4 you!
Deborah

leggss

Reading

Post by leggss » Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:14 pm

Hi Deborah,

Thanks for the reading!! it was right on target. I'm not expecting though. I 'm 54 and have 9 grand-children. Yes, I'm being critisized for starting to smoke again. I have some credit problems and i don't know what to do.

I have a question for you. I want to give you two names and see if you can tell me if either of them really care about me. Here goes;
Danny Johnson
W.John Mitchell

I just want to be Happy.

Thanks again,

leggss :smt006

Abhishek
Site Admin

Re: Reading

Post by Abhishek » Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:58 pm

leggss wrote:I just want to be Happy.

if you are not happy just dig and read more on this forum... you'll see

1) many people here have problem or the other too... so you are not alone.
2) you will see we care about each other and are willing to share each others sarrow and pains.

i hope that helps. if you have any thing that troubles you just come out and say it. it will help you get it out of your system and we are always here to listen and support you in whatever small way we can.

Best of Luck,
Abhishek

dc_moxie

Hi Leggss

Post by dc_moxie » Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:25 am

leggss

Post by leggss » Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:42 am

Thanks DC for this information.This is all new to me. How can iI find out more about "hierophants?? This is also very true . I am searching for my soul purpose. I'm very excited about this.

Thanks Again,

leggss]
:smt059

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:41 am

a good way to find information is using search engine :smt003 since you wanna learn about it ... it can be nice research topic and if you post all the relevant info you can find on the board maybe the experts can comment and or give their expert opinion on it. :smt002

Abhishek

leggss

hierophant

Post by leggss » Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:40 pm

Thanks for the advice,I'll do that :smt004

dc_moxie

Tarot Books

Post by dc_moxie » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:57 am

Hi Leggss

Here are three good tarot books to help with your quest.

1) "Tarot Celebrations: Honoring the Inner Voice"
by Nancy Brady Cunningham, Geraldine Amaral

2) "Spiritual Tarot" by Sandra A. Thomson, et al.

3) "Seventy-Eight Degrees of Wisdom: A Book of Tarot" by Rachel Pollack

Paul :smt006

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”