Just joined

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

pinkandsparkly

Just joined

Post by pinkandsparkly » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:07 pm

I have no idea if it is appropriate yet to ask for a reading. So, please ignore me if I am being rude! Oh, and I am female!

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:39 am

hello,
it wud be great if u took part on the board:)
readings will happen soon.
swetha

ZODIAC

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A READING PLZ?

Post by ZODIAC » Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:36 pm

Hi i have only just joined this lovely site.Can you please advise me how many posts I need to comply before I am able to request a reading?

Many thanks

Zodiac (female)

dayanera

Post by dayanera » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:05 pm

Zodiac  They ask that you post 10 times before asking for a reading...

ZODIAC

Thank you Dayanera

Post by ZODIAC » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:25 pm

Thank you Dayanera,
I appreciate you putting me right. I would hate to be doing wrong. Many thanks. it makes perfect sense what you say. I shall continue to enjoy this lovely site and request a reading at a leter date.

Hugs

Zodiac x

dayanera

Post by dayanera » Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:39 pm

ZODICA..i see I didn't explain why..I was just checking this in a hurry and gave a fast answer..They ask the 10 so that way if a person just comes in for a reading and leaves that isn't what they want. They would like for the people who come in to join in the forums and get to know others and give their in put to keep the forums going. It doesn't take long to get your 10. i see we are both Cappies...My bd is the 13 what about you?.Did you know that people born in the first part of January are fewer than most month and the last part of January..I read that some where and it  always stuck with me..I always meant to check into to why that was...lol

viki111

Post by viki111 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:04 am

hi again

ZODIAC

Lol ty Dayanera

Post by ZODIAC » Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:23 pm

Hi again,   :smt006
thats ok regards your fasy reply lol. i understand wht ty. i belong to another site and our rule there is the same. We get so many people who just join ad run so to speak. I agree though it stops people just asking for readings it is very rude I think.these readings take time and effort to do so people should not be so ignorant should they. I do readings on the other site and often it takes me an hour or more by the time i have sorted out the cards read them and typed it all out. I dont mind but it is annoying if sometimes you dont see the people around again.

I am January 19th so I am on the Cusp I have not read about being fewer born earli january its most intersting.

Where are you from? Im Leicester East Midlands.

:)

Lovely to chat

Take care

Zodiac x

ZODIAC

Woops typo's sorry

Post by ZODIAC » Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:25 pm

So sorry about my spellings lol is there an edit button? I sure need one.

Zodiac xx

dayanera

Post by dayanera » Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:07 pm

Zodica..there is an edit place....after you submit....it shows you a screen that say to see post click here.click on that it takes you to the post...then in the left corner I think it is..it says edit...as for the spelling ..I am the world worse speller so you never would hear from me on the subject...lol...I am from Iowa, where you have to look long and hard for people who believe in most of this sort of thing....lol....

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”