reading request

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

healingtouch12

reading request

Post by healingtouch12 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:40 pm

am requesting a general reading about future events.
thank you in advance.
Gail Smith
dob 6/22/58

Deborah

Healing touch reading

Post by Deborah » Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:31 am

i found you on here ..i posted a message to contact me ..its ok now i found ya :)

You would like to know on future events ...

hi Gail I am placing your cards now ...

I wish I knew what you do for a living???? You are in some leadership position / people look up to you ?? You are the one in control!

There is something in your life at this time ..you have to give up let go of your being forced to abandon this ..and move on to the next level this that you have to give up you have devoted much love and attention to...
I usually dont do good with numbers..but 8 years keeps coming to me??

You have went through a time ..like a good thunderstorm ..lots of wind lightening and thunder...but in this time of the storm you at the end stand like a rainbow...the center of eveyones attention.

At a time of strugle ...i need to tell you.. you are to stay strong ..you are the leader and you take full responsiblitys .. Why ? Was your trust broken?

Your spirit will be lifted after this strugle ..you will gain great spiritual knowledge... you gave the ultimate sacrifice..but you will have the final victory....

gail be strong dont give a false frount. Dont let the negative energys drag you down. Are you questioning religion/ beliefs at this time?
At every storm there is a rainbow..and i see those bright brilliant colors waiting for you.

I hope I helped you!
Deborah

healingtouch12

reading request

Post by healingtouch12 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:10 am

Hi Deborah,
Thank you for taking the time to do my reading. I was wondering if you could offer more insight into the topic of letting something go.
Also you mentioned a struggle twice, one struggle that I have gone through, (you are very correct), but then you mentioned another. Do I have another struggle coming my way?
As far as my job, I am a psych team nurse in a community setting.
Thank you again.
Gail

Deborah

regarding your reading

Post by Deborah » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:23 am

I just felt it was same struggle ...
maybe something spiritual through work ..
I am not sure what it is you have to let go..rather it be a relationship, a personal item or something you hold dear...
I try to tell all i get ...am sorry if this is not helping..
Deb

healingtouch12

reading

Post by healingtouch12 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:21 am

Deborah,
Thank you again for taking the time to do the reading. I did find it helpful.
Gail

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”