Reading for Amanush Force

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Deborah

Reading for Amanush Force

Post by Deborah » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:29 pm

I am not sure of any question ..so will do a general reading ....

I get a feeling as I lay your cards out ..a dark side projecting bright colors ... Are you struggling with a very trying time?

Im looking and feeling your a very complex person so much is going on around you and through you.

Did you recently argue with someone? Break a good friendship off rather it be male or female? You have a high energy going through you at this time in your life ... Do you feel it?

At this time your spirt and you are like air moving together..so much of the right things are happening. A good balance.

The near future offeres a opportunity to you. Have you been offered a job? Maybe one when you are finished with school? ( Im guessing on this i feel you are older but feel you are in college? ) You have something planed but this will not happen the way you think it will. There is a reason this plan fails so the opportunity that is for you is coming to knock on your open window.

You are very unselfish and will make a great marriage partner. Are you engaged?
You are also a great friend and very energetic and artistic. You share all your knowledge to help others making you a trust worthy person. YOu obtain pleasure from the simple things in life . ( what a trait to have )

Even after saying what I said above you still wish to be very well off ..to have the nice things in life.

Are you a buisness major? Math ..??? I feel you will be great in this area ..its all over the place. People will trust you with their money and your friendship in the buisness field will be well respected.

You have the ability to obtain material wealth and spiritual wealth :)

Do you experience anxiety? impatience? lack of concentration? If so meditate on these objections and you wil lfind they will float away

There is a misfortune you will see it before it destroys all you build. You are a trustworthy person do not take advanatage of one of your fine traits to get ahead the easy way. The temptation is there but you will pay the price if you try this angle on life.

Remember be you dont try to get rich fast..just be you.

Thanks for letting me read 4 u!
Deborah

Deborah

He did reply

Post by Deborah » Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:51 pm

Hey he replied through private message ...he did receive this ..his coments were personal and i was accurate.

Thanks
Deborah

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:31 pm

thanks a lot for all the great readings u have been doing..
i really appreciate u for taking out so much time for the forum:)
thanks once again
swetha

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:09 pm

Hey debbie,

i am so proud of you...i hope you know that :)

Abhishek

AMANUSH-FORCE

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:02 pm

JUST THANX DEBORAH

BYE..................

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”