Reading for Lonna

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Deborah

Reading for Lonna

Post by Deborah » Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:47 am

Am sorry for the time i took ..i stated earlier it was L name I knew I needed to read for ...Your the only L name i could find asking for a reading...please accept my appoligizzzze !!!

You did not state a request so I am going to just do a general reading for you.

Your cards show colors that stand off ..such as a performance uniform..(dance or cheer they stand off)

Time now if for you to spend time with family and friends to reflect and to enjoy the time and company.

Your thoughts and efforts need to be more focussed and you could go farther and gain more from life.

You have a gift wow ...lucky you ..you have a sence of knowing and a natural intuitive feeling. Do you often feel someones weekness in an argument? or know someone is lying to u before they talk...

You love purley unconditionally ...people take this for granted but this is an awsome feeling to have when someone loves you like this ...dont take this for granted...someone loves this about u. Are you married pressently?
Did you recently meet someone ..new friend or ...?

In the past you felt tied down ...in near future u will feel a release of this feeling ...a new begining is about to come to you. Part of you has let go of the old you a new you is about to be born. This rebirth is to do with your lifestyle and a level of conciousness.

Hope this helps you
Thanks
Deborah

Lonna

thankyou Deborah

Post by Lonna » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:24 pm

Hi Deborah

thx for the reading and yes i did post a reading and yes I am married. This does help thank you very much

Deborah

happy i could help

Post by Deborah » Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:03 pm

Thanks for giving me the chance :smt002

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”