DEBORAH - Can you do a tarot reading for me?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

chickpea1979

DEBORAH - Can you do a tarot reading for me?

Post by chickpea1979 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:36 am

Hi Deborah,

I'm new to this forum, just joined today and have been having a look around. You are probaly always getting requests from peole to do readings. If you have time and if you want to, I would really appreciate it if you could do a reading for me. I am particularly interested in career and lovelife developments.

I hope I hear back from you!!!

In anticipation :)

Chickpea

Sabhel

did you get a reading yet deborah?

Post by Sabhel » Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:50 am

hi sabhel here.

did you get your reading yet?

If you would like I will give one a try for you if you want when I get back online?

Sabhel.

If possible could I get ur dob if you want me to read for you if not comfortable sharing not a problem.

blessed and blessed be,
"A healthy mind is a Castle that cannot be invaded without the will of its Master".

chickpea1979

A reading would be great.....thanks!!

Post by chickpea1979 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:29 am

Hi Sabhel,

Thanks for your message. I think that Deborah is snowed under with requests for readings and has not gotten around to doing mine yet. So if you have time, I would appreciate it if you could do a reading for me. My DOB is 15 Apeil 1979 (I'm not sensitive abiut my age YET :smt003 ). I have queries regarding the direction of my career and lovelife.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Chees,
Chickpea :smt007

Sabhel

re: reading for chickpea

Post by Sabhel » Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:00 pm

Hi Chickpea this is Sabhel.

ty for the reply and will do my best considering the little bit I know I can let you know what I see in the cards but I cannot tell you where or what roads or choices to make in the future re: career and love but I will do my best to read what I see so you can make choices to better help guide you or avoid negativity or obstacles. As you know destiny's we have some control over but I am not a fortune teller and our choices and decisions every day change energies and destiny so with this I shall do a reading for you and send it out lil later today in the afternoon.

please do let me know how my reading was when you have time even if you were not happy with it I would appreciate some insight to why for it helps me learn or if You like the reading why also ty so much for sometimes if you dont understand somethin in a reading it may be just because I have not clairfied enough of it and may need to be more descriptive? practice practice I love to read and want to do the best I can to read for someone. I am a empath, clairvoyant and pick up on intuitions quickly but do this much better with my readings when your here so online it is a little harder because I useusally feel energy of someone and can see or feel there current or even past emotions an memories so I will do my best online for you,

Your questions are pertaining to career and Love and will send the reading this afternoon ,
have a great day,
blessed be,
sabhel
"A healthy mind is a Castle that cannot be invaded without the will of its Master".

Deborah

snowed under is the understatment

Post by Deborah » Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:56 am

snowed under fewwww...it is a good term ..thanks for steping in ..i feel overwelmed with request right now ..so many and so little time..and all... and add family life to that and work...gosh oh gosh ...
I think im actually blocked or something ... maybe I am trying to do to much ...

Sabhel

sorry for the delay

Post by Sabhel » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:28 am

hello this is Sabhel, sorry for the delay. I was ill for the past few days. I will reply as soon as I can thank you for the patience. Hi Deborah your welcome and I get blocked at times too....many other readers told me it is common. Some days I feel my readings are much stronger also and prefer to only read on those days too. Help out when I can anytime,
Sabhel

chickpea1979

Hope your feeling better!

Post by chickpea1979 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:22 am

Hi Sabhel,

Sorry to hear that you were ill. I hope that you are feeling tip top again!!!

There is no pressure with my reading......whenever you get a chance.

I look forward to it.

Take Care,
Chickpea

Sabhel

chickpea a quest for reading

Post by Sabhel » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:41 am

hi I was just woundering would you like me to send your reading for all to view or a private message?
ty, sabhel

chickpea1979

Post it to the forum

Post by chickpea1979 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:17 am

Hi Sabhel,

I don't mind where you post the reading, but to be fair, you should probably post it on the forum. If you are willing to take information from forum members, you should be willing to give back as well (people might be interested to see what you have to say). I will give you feedback also.

So post it to the forum!

In anticipation........................... :)

Thanks and Thanks,
Chickpea

Sabhel

reply to reading request

Post by Sabhel » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:04 pm

Nods, I agree to share but wanted to respect your wishes as well.
have a great day. I will send it here shortly
sabhel

Hellooo

Hi Deb...please

Post by Hellooo » Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:17 am

Hi Deb..
A while back u did a reading for me..and got some good vibes from the reading u had told me..
I think I am losing my mind now...LOL
Can u do me the favor..if u are up to it...
Can u do a reading to find out something for me...
I am actively right now...trying to pursue my x-husband..we split 5 years ago..
Do I have a chance?? Or am I wasting my time?? :smt054
I am a nervous wreck over this...
Thanks, Donna
:smt060 :smt063

weng4dean

hope you granted my request

Post by weng4dean » Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:07 am

Hi debborah!

As every body wants i want my tarrot reading too, if you don't mind.
Thank you in advance.

Rowena Abasta Salmo
October 19, 1968
rowenasalmo

Deborah

weng4dean

Post by Deborah » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:42 pm

can u post your request under a new post ..so u dont get lost in the many request?

thanks
Deborah

weng4dean

Post by weng4dean » Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:04 am

Hi Deborah! As you requested i'm posting new post again so i can't lost in your track. I feel down for a few weeks now and any reading you will do for me will gonna help for what i feel right now. I just hope you can help me. Thanks again.

Best regards,
Rowena Salmo
October 19,1968
rowenasalmo

Sabhel

sorry for the delay chickpea

Post by Sabhel » Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:37 am

Hello chickpea,

This is Sabhel and send you a sincere apology for the major delay. I am almost 7 months pregnant and lets say it has taken its toll, I never been sick this late in a pregnancy before (fatigue, heartburn and nausea ....blah) " yet that was 10 yrs ago...lol. " I cant read too good like that sorry.

I did do a three card reading re; your previous question requested about career and love life but would like to do a more current if you would like since detiny's change? In the previous reading I seen two men though a older man ( he has offerings for you re: work, money and he has money) possibly owns his own business but has concerns for your future and wants to help you with your career?

the other was a younger guy and he or you have taken a liking more in a physical way or maybe the both of you. he is attractive dark hair possibly and is a suave kind of guy a real lover either this was a new found friendship or one that has taken advancements an sure to cause butterflies as well as keep you questioning and guessing.

Let me know if there is anything or any question If I could make up my delay to you and again Im sorry.
sabhel

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”