DEBORAH - Can u please do a TAROT reading for me

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

fa_antao

DEBORAH - Can u please do a TAROT reading for me

Post by fa_antao » Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:18 am

My Name is Fabian Xavier Antao
Date Of Birth - 24th May, 1976

I would highly appreciate it, it could throw some light with the Tarot reading.

Deborah

Fabians reading

Post by Deborah » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:35 pm

I open your message box ..i get good vibes from your name alone...
are you named after somene ...feel a very strong name such as this ..demands attention... (I have seen a strong name like this before and he and I are very good friends to this day)

let me lay your cards..

Have you ever seen a bright yellow sunset? This are the colors i am getting from your cards..so bright BRILLIANT COLORS!! warm glow feelings

You are a work aholic? loosing yourself to your work... did you come to sunsigns to maybe gain some spiritual growth? If so this is a good sign... you are loosing yourself in your work and u need the spiritual growth to move forward in life.. Have you thought of learning a new skill?

The person I mentioned earlier ..that I am good friends with ..i think you both share same type of personality. Very vibrant , demanding what you want and always going for it and getting it, once u start a project there is no stoping you... very strong willed very power hungry!

Sometimes in life we wants something so much we just keep going and going..forgetting who we are..not taking care of ourselves. These are important matters ..in future u will find your health not so good if u keep going at this angle... You need to take care of yourself as well as your work... but any sickness in the future will be taken care of no need to worry on what sickness it is (curable)

you do pace yourself in all that u do. You wont carry on to much if you think it will crush you..good steady pace.

I feel you have a young heart ..maybe a little imature in some matters.
You are only hiding you from yourself .. look at the big picture ..where do u really wish to be at in life and what matters most to you..do follow your heart.

I feel soo strong on your strenghts .. Good Luck in your adventures!

thanks for letting me into ur life
Deborah

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”