Reading Please

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

writersblox

Reading Please

Post by writersblox » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:19 pm

Hello,
I would to have a reading done. I have a problem which has been a concern for the past 4 years. Where can I find a career path in which I am passionate about. I have been working in the same field for a while and although I have changed employers I am feeling burned out. It is not a horrible place to work but I am so stressed out that I am literally making myself sick. I just want to know where to find joy or meaning in my working life. I am not in a position to just quit and dive into something else but I feel that there is something better out there for me.  Any advice would be really appreciated.  I am a female my birthday is July 11, 1969, 6:20am - Toronto, Canada.
Thanks

capistranas

5 card Line Spread

Post by capistranas » Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:08 pm

Two cards show up telling you to be cautious of legal issues. Seek advice from someone older within the company that is wise or has a higher position than you and has been there longer. Be careful in the future of deception or fraud!!! There are two cards cautioning you to failure. Try to understand why before this happens and you will be successful in getting sound judgements from others on the issue.

Card 1 - This card represents the distant past.

Justice
You may get involved in legal issues. Seek sound advice from elders. You will be able to lead a harmonious and balanced life. You will be known as considerate and virtuous person. You will get sound judgments in all your issues.

Card 2 - This card represents the recent past.

Three of Pentacles
This represents the initial completion of a project. To become a success the project may need the support and cooperation of a lot of people. You need a lot of skillful planning to be done for all future ventures. Skillful work is always sees success and is appreciated.

Card 3 - This card represents the present.

Six of Cups - Reversed
It doesn't help to think too much about the past.  Reliving lost glory isn't going to get you anywhere in life.  Return to the present and face life as it is.

Card 4 - This card represents the near future.

The Devil
Your dark side may be trying to take over your good side. Do no give in to materialistic decisions that may spoil your life. Give up habits that are doing you harm. There may be an unexpected failure or loss; you may feel frustrated and oppressed.

Card 5 - This card represents the distant future.

Five of Wands - Reversed
You may face a lot of legal obstacles that could have been avoided. You may be tricked into some frauds or deceptive ventures. You may be given wrong information which may lead to your failure.

writersblox

Post by writersblox » Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:31 pm

Hello,
Thanks so much for the reading.  

You are right about the legal matter, I am involved in a class action, a former employer went into receivership and I am waiting for wages not paid.  The case was settled but I have not received the funds yet.

The "dark side" is probably that I am usually a positive person but developing a sense of apathy or burnout and presently I am trying to regain the enthusiasm for life I once had.  I guess I am also feeling that I am having a huge mid-life crisis....nope I wont go out and buy a red Porsche...lol

For the upcoming legal matter I am unsure of what that would involve I don't see anything arising is it on a professional, family member or personal level? (okay Im a little freaked about this one...lol)

Where can I turn for guidance in this matter or a way to resolve it? Should I also consider another career path?

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks again

capistranas

Two Card Reading for clarity in a new career path

Post by capistranas » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:43 pm

I asked the cards again for clarity for a new career path:

Card 1: This card signifies what can happen if you carry out the solution that this card represents.
(This card is about where to turn to for guidance...I would say ask advice from the Attorney about the legalities of the money...whether the money is legal or illegal that you get from the settlement. It could mean that the money is illegal in some way.)

Two of Wands - Reversed
You may gain money through illegal means. You may lose faith in yourself and cause the same to happen in others. Your ambition may be bad for your own future. You may be avoiding responsibilities and be pessimistic about life in general. Impatience may not be good for you.

Card 2: This card signifies what can happen if you carry out the solution that this card represents.

(This card is whether you should consider a new career path...looks like the decision could lead to a promotion.)

Four of Pentacles
This signifies material and financial security. Business will prosper and so will wealth. There may be a promotion on the job front.  You may have fixed ideas. You may be selfish to a certain extent depending on your time and resources.

I have a great spirit guide, don't I?...lol!!!

jallious

Post by jallious » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:46 pm

Yea, the spirits are saying the cheat her way for money! hahah

capistranas

Definitely

Post by capistranas » Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:13 am

Well, it looks as if the cards are definitely reading that there is money...no doubt.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”