Reading Request for Questioning Soul

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

brittdun

Reading Request for Questioning Soul

Post by brittdun » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:04 am

Good morning. My name is Brittany Dunlap. I am a female. I am 22 years old.  I have been using the MB Free Tarot Reading Software and I keep seeing The Empress. It says I may receive good news relating to a wedding or birth of a baby. Several times I've seen The Tower indicating my relationship may end. I don't want kids at all... I have schizophrenia and am on medication that would cause severe birth defects in babies, and I can't go off of my medication..... Anyway, I would love to have a "real" tarot reading, non-computerized.

My main purpose is to see how the upcoming year will be. How my relationship will turn out, if I will stay with Roy during the upcoming year... I sure hope so.

Many thanks in advance dear friend,

Brittany

brittdun

Post by brittdun » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:24 am

Is anyone willing to give me a reading? Please respond. Thank you.

BrittDun :smt006

hippieluv2001

Post by hippieluv2001 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:01 pm

I drew a simple 3~card spread for you asking whether you will stay in your relationship.

In the past position I drew Temperance reversed meaning discord, hostility, difficulty in understanding one another, impatience.

In the present position I drew the seven of pentacles meaning growth, hard work, progress, money and success.

In the future position I drew the five of wands reversed meaning complexity, contradictions, trickery, involvement and caution against indecision.

I would say that you have a good chance of staying together because of the seven of pentacles in the present position. If you stay away from becoming overcomplex with one another, you should be fine. But do beware.

Good luck!

George

Re: Reading Request for Questioning Soul

Post by George » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:07 pm

brittdun wrote:Good morning. My name is Brittany Dunlap. I am a female. I am 22 years old.  I have been using the MB Free Tarot Reading Software and I keep seeing The Empress. It says I may receive good news relating to a wedding or birth of a baby. Several times I've seen The Tower indicating my relationship may end. I don't want kids at all... I have schizophrenia and am on medication that would cause severe birth defects in babies, and I can't go off of my medication..... Anyway, I would love to have a "real" tarot reading, non-computerized.

My main purpose is to see how the upcoming year will be. How my relationship will turn out, if I will stay with Roy during the upcoming year... I sure hope so.

Many thanks in advance dear friend,

Brittany

i am novice and just learning so be kind in your feed back  :smt002  even though i try not to respond to people who already have had readings.  i just did a reading that hippieluv2001 did and we seem between the two of give a more rich and detailed reading so i was just curious what would come up again plus it gives me some more confiedence when i come close as the person before me.  anyway,

i did a three card reading and got the following cards fell:

7 of Swords, The Chariot (r)* , and The Moon (r)*

The 7 of Swords, in the past, says that your had bad luck, reverasal in plans being hit with everything at once.  

The Chariot (r) in the present comes from the things that you have experience in the past.  Dissipaton of energies and talent wasting energy on things that are caving in.

Now, because he 7 of Swords is next to The Chariot that you may mean that you will have trouble with a car, you'll have to get it fixed or get a new one.  

The Moon (r) is the future it says to be in control of your urges or a threatening situation. harnssed engery instead of letting your imagaination run away with you. Do not let others attacks make you lose control of your judgement.  Stay in control.  

The Tarot tells us of a path that we may take and every turn can create a new path (not everything is fixed in stone).   Take your willpower and energy  and focus on the postitive things in life.  You are on the right path don't lose your focus.  

* (r) Is the cards that were drawn Reversed.

I rereading my Tarot book yesterday and for some reason The Empress struck me hard and made me say up late writing about her.  Her Meaning in my book I was reading is as follows:

"The Empress means abundance in all human affairs, healthy children for parents who desire them, good crops for farmers, etc..."  The Symbolism of the card is "The Earth Mother, symblosizing feritility, growth, harvest, abundance...  she is Isis, whom the Egyptians believed the mother-goodess of generation. She is venus Astarte-Aphrodite, goddess of human love..."  etc

The meaning of the card is growth in readings. I feel a real positive Major Arcana card.  The reverse in a reading can be neative given which postion in the reading it falls.  Means like wastefulness, failure, lack of growth... etc...  :smt006

hope this helps

brittdun

Post by brittdun » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:26 pm

Wow. Yes. I was in a car accident December 13th. December 26th the insurance company towed away my car and said it was totalled and paid my mom the money it was worth... It was in her name... So. I was left without a car. In the next 2 weeks my dad will get his yearly bonus and I will be getting a new car (used probably...) Wow.

Yes in the past, especially last year I had a lot of "bad luck" I was hit with a serious mental illness (schizoaffective disorder). Most of last year was trial and error with medications. It was a pretty tough year. But now I'm pretty stable on medication and doing quite well!

I'm a little confused about the following:
The Moon (r) is the future it says to be in control of your urges or a threatening situation. harnssed engery instead of letting your imagaination run away with you. Do not let others attacks make you lose control of your judgement.  Stay in control.  
Does that mean like an argument between my boyfriend and I or my family and I? Do I need to stay level-headed? Sometimes in a fight I can blow my top and go crazy and just say whatever's on my mind... So do I just need to remain calm and let the other person blow off steam and just step back and remain calm?
The Tarot tells us of a path that we may take and every turn can create a new path (not everything is fixed in stone).   Take your willpower and energy  and focus on the postitive things in life.  You are on the right path don't lose your focus.  
Am I doing the right thing by staying with Roy (bf)? I feel that I am. I love him. I feel that he and I are meant to be together even though he's not the brightest bulb in the bunch... But hey, I'm no scientist either... I've got my problems, too. Unless the tarot is talking about my search for God... It could mean so many things. I don't know what to apply it to. Maybe I'll know when I find it.

Thank you, very much, George for your additional support! It has helped me. Many thanks!!

Brittany :smt003  :smt003  :smt003

George

Post by George » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:59 pm

I'm a little confused about the following:

Does that mean like an argument between my boyfriend and I or my family and I? Do I need to stay level-headed? Sometimes in a fight I can blow my top and go crazy and just say whatever's on my mind... So do I just need to remain calm and let the other person blow off steam and just step back and remain calm?  
yes, you are a person that needs to stay in control at all times.  A level head can kept an argument small and controlable.  If someone is just blowing off steam for sure be the one in control and offer your love and comfort to that person.  

Am I doing the right thing by staying with Roy (bf)? I feel that I am. I love him. I feel that he and I are meant to be together even though he's not the brightest bulb in the bunch... But hey, I'm no scientist either... I've got my problems, too. Unless the tarot is talking about my search for God... It could mean so many things. I don't know what to apply it to. Maybe I'll know when I find it.
there nothing in the cards i drew that say leave him.  they are warning to focus all of that engery that you have into positive enegry in all aspects of your live.  
i still had your cards laid out in front of my computer so i drew another card and placed on the future spot of your reading. it was the ace of swords which bascly says your a worry mined.  Focus on the postitive that the Tarot's path has offered.
next week or so (OR when you feel comfortable with it) i will lay another three cards for you.  if you have a new question that you would like answered about god, bf etc i will do it.  because it is a small reading of only three cards when can start off with one question at a time and see where we go with it.

:smt006

brittdun

Post by brittdun » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:24 am

Thank you :-) You are very kind. Actually for the past month (ish) I've been questioning the existance of God and whether I believe or not. I'm not sure how I feel about it all yet. My boyfriend got me hooked on Christian music, and that's what started my questioning. I feel so good and healthy and inspired when listening to christian music, and it got me thinking... I've never felt like that before, esepcially not when listening to music... Or when it involved a "higher power". I've always been one to believe in evolution and needed "proof" of all things scientific. You know, that kind of person. But now I'm questioning myself and everything (scientific) I've ever believed in... I don't know how to explain it. :sigh: I'm so confused. I don't know how to explain it. I'd love it if you could shed some light on this for me. Many thanks in advance!!

Brittany

George

Post by George » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:51 pm

brittdun wrote:Thank you :-) You are very kind. Actually for the past month (ish) I've been questioning the existance of God and whether I believe or not. I'm not sure how I feel about it all yet. My boyfriend got me hooked on Christian music, and that's what started my questioning. I feel so good and healthy and inspired when listening to christian music, and it got me thinking... I've never felt like that before, esepcially not when listening to music... Or when it involved a "higher power". I've always been one to believe in evolution and needed "proof" of all things scientific. You know, that kind of person. But now I'm questioning myself and everything (scientific) I've ever believed in... I don't know how to explain it. :sigh: I'm so confused. I don't know how to explain it. I'd love it if you could shed some light on this for me. Many thanks in advance!!

Brittany
Personally I am an agnostic. I do not believe in God or even in the spirit world.  If there is proof of them I haven't found it yet.  I still tend to stay on the side of science although deities and spirits are not beyond my imagination.   BTW, I also listen to spiritual music and even study religion.  The music, I just like it (older gospel stuff) and religions just subjects I enjoy and how people are govern by it in societies, etc.  Don’t let it all confuse you your heart will find the path that you are searching.  

ttyl
george

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”