Reading for Sarah

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Deborah

Reading for Sarah

Post by Deborah » Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:02 pm

Sarah you asked about children and how many

Goodevening Sarah

Wow I have to say this is a ..hmm different feeling on your reading I am getting ..something that I havent seen before.

I need to ask are you married? Or Involved in a relationship? I feel you have let go of a goodfriend recently..maybe divorced?
I do see children but there are things to overcome.

There was someone in your life you were impatient with ...you had trouble with this person. (maybe x ?)

your cards read color and playfullness ..but also read some growing up on your part. There is someone that steped into your life ..when somene steped out. This person will try to stray you along the wrong path.... this is not a good path but a fertal one ...but thing ..do you wish to bring a child into something unstable and ..very risky?

Ok am going to stop here ..sarah am sorry but you have something you need to work through...you have someone in your life ...

Please send me a private message ... If i am wrong then I will try to read you again later on.

Please send me a private message!
Deborah

sarah

Post by sarah » Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:28 pm

hello Deborah,
thank u for the reading.
yes i am married.. but things havent been to great. i suspect my husband is having an affair in his office. i am so upset with all this, i havent been able to concentrate on my work. i still think i love him....but i dont trust him anymore.
cud u pls advice.
thank u
sarah

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”