May I request

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Star

May I request

Post by Star » Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:31 am

I'm new in this forum. My name is Jomel, a lady from the Phiippines. I have joined other forums and would like to thread to what others thought on the cards and the spread that's why I joined lot of forums. I also would love to have a reading and read for others as well.

My first would be a request. I find it hard for me to read for myself because I do often made readings using the same question and I got a different reactions fromt he cards that made it hard for me to analyze.

I would love a reading on a relationship. I have male friend in the office whom I like and who he knows that i like him lot, too. The problem is he is married . I only want to know where could our friendship leads us. Will it turn bitter or stay happy as now or will end soon-he might be moving to another company.

Jomel
Star

Deborah

I agree

Post by Deborah » Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:01 am

It is hard for me to read myself ..i may take the easy road on myself where someone else maybe blunt and say what they think rather i want to hear it or not.

What is it you are looking for about yourself?
How long you been reading?
How did you learn?

You would like to know about a male in the office ... on a personal level ... will tell you this ..work and and fun dont always mix well. what happens if you are seen together ? another thing he is married ...Why is he looking in your direction? I am sure you are attractive ..but he is married ...he looks at you he forgets her........what happens when you are her..and someone else in the office catches his eyes. ... my heart says this will lead to trouble .. :smt009
Deborah

Star

Post by Star » Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:11 am

I've been reading for more than 2 years, but if I find it hard understanding what the cards says although I can get some message and I want to confirm to others who knows how to read thru cards or any ways of getting to know the matter well

We are just friends, I dont think the relationship will go deeper than we being friends. What I want to know is shall we stay this way or are we going to set apart or are we ending up in trouble?

That's all, Thanks Swetha-Jomel
Star

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”