Reading for Floridalightworker

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Johnny Arcana

Reading for Floridalightworker

Post by Johnny Arcana » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:17 pm

Greetings,
Three cards came up to guide you. The High Priestess, the King of Wands reversed, and the Ace of Swords. The High Priestess works together with the King. You need to use your intuition and not rely on the opinions of others in order to make a rational decision as whether to move or not to another State. The Ace of Swords tells you to get rid of old ways of thinking and renew your mind so that you can reason with wisdom as to what the right choice is for you to make. The answers are there, just go inside yourself and the answer will pop into your mind.
Blessings
Johnny Arcana

FloridaLightWorker

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:13 pm

Johnny,

Thank you so much for your tarot reading! And thanks for finding my other posts as to my question. . .

You and Kerosh are amazingly accurate! Kerosh picked up on my fear and reservations about this move. Bottom line that I would move and be happy.

The cards that came up with you are telling me to use my own intuition and go inside myself to clarify the answers and let go of old ideas. . . It looks like I have some work to do. hmmm?

Again, here I am looking 'outside' myself for answers, instead of going 'within'! I am laughing at myself.

I love 'readings' to gain a perspective I may not see. . . I will let my intuition guide me!
:smt002
Thanks again! Linda

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”