PLEASE! Will someone help me?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

junglebrat

PLEASE! Will someone help me?

Post by junglebrat » Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:18 pm

I am at a crossroad in my life. There is a man that I have been dating for just over 3 years now, we are currently separated, but trying to work things out. I know we still have feelings for each other, but are we really meant to be. I really need some direction for I am finding it almost too difficult to function with this matter heavy on my mind. Thank-you for your time and consideration. God Bless

junglebrat

Deborah

doing something a little different

Post by Deborah » Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:07 am

If you dont mind I am not pulling the cards out... Im going to try this ... free style ..
am drawn to your story...

do you find yourself smelling the air? Listening to the birds differnt songs?
Intune to yourself?
Listen to yourself on this one... you are seperated at the moment ..you didnt say why ..but you are working on this ... I feel a betrayal here. You need to look closely at yourself .. not him not anyone else but you..
why do you need him? Is it love? Sometimes the pain is so hard to get on with our lives and it stops us ..but sometimes god sends us a message in ahard way ..somethings are time to let go of ..and move to the next step in our life ...you seem very dependant on him..this should make u strong ..u can do anything u set your mind to doing ...sometimes ALONE is scarry..but sometimes it is what makes us who we are and makes us sooo strong.
I feel for ya I really do...I feel you need some cleansing / healing and some good old fashion time ... see through your eyes again!
Deborah

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”