Long awaited Reading for Pankaj

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Deborah

Long awaited Reading for Pankaj

Post by Deborah » Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:12 am

I think I spelled your name the right way but If I did not am soo sorry :(

I pull your cards out the first thing I see is a partnership...
marriage or buisness ..BUISNESS !! maybe a marriage to attend ...something?

Your cards show a very colorful person.. You are a very happy person and take life in steps but you are in a hurry to do things with a twist? Becareful not to over in dulge... an example of this would be ..say a rich piece of cake if you eat to much you will get a stomachache..life is like this ..u take in to much of a good thing it will bite you back ..learn to follow steps that were made for you.

I find this kind of comical ..but You have a way about yourself .. you try to have others see your way ..you try to persue...use of emotion has it really gotten you anywhere? There is someone in your life who is like the law he is hard to move set in his ways ...this is hard for you you see the new ways of doing things he sees the old ways... sometimes old ways are the better ways. Do not loose what you already have for greed.

Impatience will lead to poor decissions.

You feel love and joy and have good family relationship ..this stands between decissions ..

May I ask is there some sort of special occassion approaching? marriage an aniversery...........this will bring you and your father closer to understanding each other.

You are becoming detached based on fears and irresponsibility. Listening to the wrong advice or ignoring good advise from those who have been in your shoes.

This was my first attempt in a long time..let me know how i did
Thanks for allowing me to read you sorry it has taken 4 -ever
Deborah

pankaj4

Reply of the readings.

Post by pankaj4 » Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:25 am

Hi Deborah,

First of all Congrats on your becoming a granny. That's wot i heard from my Dad. Secondly I m sorry that i could not reply to you earlier, but no excuses. You said something about partnership, business, well i guess it should be business, cause i m already married and yes i am thinking of starting a new biz opportunity with my friend's Dad, but as long as i think it might now be in partnership, it would be like i will be taking from him something and selling it further. As well as in my own line i m expanding my product line.

Well u said it right that i m in a hurry to something cause, it has been too late in my life that i m still not all settled, meaning not earning properly nd regularly, that is wot i feel. In the process i have taken knowledge of many things for biz. opportunities. So now i feel i shuld not leave anything and shuld get biz. from as many things i have done, u know like cross selling.

Well another thing u said was i try to pursue others, well i dont know but if i have something to say in the family or anywhere, first of all i think very much and then say it, but in vain. And then it so happens that i feel that nothing is happening then one fine day i will shout and say, meaning if i have an idea of something the first thing everyone has to by default say NO. Then i get frustated as no one tries to see the point in it, and since i have not been sincere and earning properly, so the first answer is no. All the negativity has come in, then one fine day they say ok now u do it. By that time i have removed it from my mind and started thinking like they do, and now they want me to go back to wot i had thought earlier. So now my mind will start wavering and then the whole blame is on me that u dont have a steady mind. The thing is i dont like to do anything which my parents and my wife does not like. i try to change myself so that everyone is happy, but that is where i have faltered i guess, but still could not help myself. So tried to pursue by emotions but in vain.

Well i think differently from my father which is quite normal. He will still try to listen and tell me ok go ahead but then every day he is like wot happened. Even he knows that if i m at a new venture, so it will take time, but still he and Mum is like wot happened today, wot r u going to do tomorrow, where r u going, whom r u going to meet tomorrow, then i get frustrated, as they only say that we will not ask u anything but every second they r at it. They r not wrong at all, i know that they have concern about me, but it is like if u dont let ur child even think then how is he going to grow. When i talk to them they will say we r concerned about u, I agree to that but if i m not thrown in deep water how will i learn to swim, if i m not let in the jungle alone, how will i think of all the survival instincts. It is hard to make them understand, and the one reason is i m 29 and am married, so they think that by now i shuld have proper biz. where u actualy go everyday to the office, do lots of work, earn lots of money.

I know i shuld not take any hasty decisions, but by now u have understood wat is happening.

U have said very correctly that i have good family relationships, and that is standing between my decisions.

So thats it and if u have anything to say to me its most welcomed.
Pls dont take this as that i am a very frustrated person or something, but i from inside want to become very big and successful.
bye,
Regards,
Pankaj.

I think I spelled your name the right way but If I did not am soo sorry :(

I pull your cards out the first thing I see is a partnership...
marriage or buisness ..BUISNESS !! maybe a marriage to attend ...something?

Your cards show a very colorful person.. You are a very happy person and take life in steps but you are in a hurry to do things with a twist? Becareful not to over in dulge... an example of this would be ..say a rich piece of cake if you eat to much you will get a stomachache..life is like this ..u take in to much of a good thing it will bite you back ..learn to follow steps that were made for you.

I find this kind of comical ..but You have a way about yourself .. you try to have others see your way ..you try to persue...use of emotion has it really gotten you anywhere? There is someone in your life who is like the law he is hard to move set in his ways ...this is hard for you you see the new ways of doing things he sees the old ways... sometimes old ways are the better ways. Do not loose what you already have for greed.

Impatience will lead to poor decissions.

You feel love and joy and have good family relationship ..this stands between decissions ..

May I ask is there some sort of special occassion approaching? marriage an aniversery...........this will bring you and your father closer to understanding each other.

You are becoming detached based on fears and irresponsibility. Listening to the wrong advice or ignoring good advise from those who have been in your shoes.

This was my first attempt in a long time..let me know how i did
Thanks for allowing me to read you sorry it has taken 4 -ever
Deborah

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”