Reading please on relationships.

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

April30

Reading please on relationships.

Post by April30 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:40 pm

I could really use a reading so that I can get a perspective on things having to do with my marriage and a friend I'm having strong feelings for.

My first name is Gina  gender is female.  

I'd sure appreciate it.  Thanks. :smt049

Gem

Re: Reading please on relationships.

Post by Gem » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:39 pm

April30 wrote:I could really use a reading so that I can get a perspective on things having to do with my marriage and a friend I'm having strong feelings for.

My first name is Gina  gender is female.  

I'd sure appreciate it.  Thanks. :smt049
Hi Gina,

I read from the Pyramid Spread and this is what I got.

Cards 1, 2, 3, The Magician, Temperance, Justice

The cards show a lot of power in the past, a conflict between male and female that needed a lot of calming down on your part and smoothing of the waters, there was a great controlling influence over your life and it took understanding, strong steps, paperwork and time to sort this out, You were happy but had times of sadness too but the outcome was fair.

Cards 4, 5, 6, The present
You are undergoing a change in direction beginning a new journey, your eyes are opening and you are thinking about other routes and paths, there is a definate mystical and spiritual flavour here, perhaps you are looking at therapies and healing, You are slowing leaving your old past behind and looking forward to the new start and new interests, perhaps a new hobby too?

Card 7 The Future
There is still doubt in your mind, sometimes you miss the old times and wish that you were there again, sometimes you look forward and see a wonderful life ahead of you but you are scared to take steps to secure it. Don't regret things, forget the past and move on, embrace what is yours to take.

Card 8 The Outcome

There will be a strong male presence that will lift you up and help you to your feet. Joy and happiness and a strong firm hand on your resources, backing you up and protecting you from the wings.

Hope that helps?  xx

April30

Thank you so much for the reading.

Post by April30 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:21 pm

I can't believe how accurate it was.  The present has been unraveling for a time now but last night I found out something that literally does change everything.  Today I just want to leave alone, whatever God has planned for me in the future, I'm willing to wait for.  For the first time I don't want to manipulate the future, by changing myself for others.  

Your reading was magnificient and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  It came at just the right time.

Peace and love to you.

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:47 pm

You are very welcome, thanks for the fantastic feedback :) xx

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”