Please could someone help and do a reading for me!!

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

MysticTerri

Please could someone help and do a reading for me!!

Post by MysticTerri » Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:05 am

Hello,

If it is possible can someone do a reading for me in what is happening in terms of love and finances. I would really appreciate it

Theresa
April 29, 1970
Massachusetts

Thank You

capistranas

6 Spread

Post by capistranas » Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:10 pm

Card 1 - This card represents the distant past.

Two of Swords - Reversed
You may be surrounded by fake friends. You may be given misleading information. Be careful when dealing with certain people. Someone may betray you.

Card 2 - This card represents the recent past.

Three of Swords
This signifies a broken heart and betrayal.  There may be a separation which may lead to a lot of sorrow and tears. There may be disruption and discord to a large extent. The only solution is letting go of things. Health related to the heart may not be very good.

Card 3 - This card represents the present.

Three of Cups
You hidden talents will be discovered. You may be lucky in love. You are a hospitable and sensitive person. This signifies blooming of a new relationship. This is the time for celebration and family outings.  You intuition will become clearer.

Card 4 - This card represents the near future.

Page of Swords
You are full of grace and diplomacy. You are assertive and won't take things lying down. You are sharp minded but may not take things lying down. You ay receive some news on the legal front. You are good negotiator and very understanding with people.

Card 5 - This card represents the distant future.

King of Pentacles
You are a pillar of solidarity and strength you may be in a very responsible profession like a banker or a chief in any industry. You are trustworthy, patient and cautious. You do not lose your temper unless under dire circumstances. Your investments are very sound.

Card 6:  This represents the most important factor that affects the issue in hand.

Page of Wands - Reversed
There may be journeys that are delayed. You may not be able to keep some matters in confidence and spread rumors. You may show yourself to be completely different from what you are. You may be mentally unstable and be unable to make decisions. Someone may break your heart.

Hope this helps,

Von

MysticTerri

Hello

Post by MysticTerri » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:09 pm

Hello Von,

I'm so sorry I didn't reply sooner, your reading I just discovered is really accurate and I have gone through what you explained here. I wanted to let you know even though its been awhile.

Love & Light
~MysticTerri

MysticTerri

Hello

Post by MysticTerri » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:09 pm

Hello Von,

I'm so sorry I didn't reply sooner, your reading I just discovered is really accurate and I have gone through what you explained here. I wanted to let you know even though its been awhile.

Love & Light
~MysticTerri

MysticTerri

Hello

Post by MysticTerri » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:10 pm

Hello Von,

Love & Light
~MysticTerri

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:56 pm

Capistranas,

I like this spread. I have another version of this that I use and I find it quite useful.
Just wanted to comment :)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”