Rowena Salmo

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Deborah

Rowena Salmo

Post by Deborah » Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:47 am

Hi Deborah! As you requested i'm posting new post again so i can't lost in your track. I feel down for a few weeks now and any reading you will do for me will gonna help for what i feel right now. I just hope you can help me. Thanks again.

Best regards,
Rowena Salmo
October 19,1968

Thanks >>will get to you soon!
Deborah

Deborah

Rowena Salmo

Post by Deborah » Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:40 am

sorry for the time ..i think u got lost in the shuffle and then between me not feeling adequite to read etc...

first i wish to ask u if u were falsly accused of something? some sort of Abuse?

right now you are going through a time of feeling lost .. you had a friend betray you .. move along forget this and climb from this sunken pit you are in ... life is dark around you ..open the window and let in the light

I think you are trying to go about a mate the wrong way ... be more creative ... u are loosing yourself this way ..

I feel your depression ... like i said above climb out dont let it take you ... instead rise above ..

you will be getting an unexpected surprise ... someone might be visiting ?

are you jealous of someone or something?

I feel you are someone expecting things to come to you in life .. you have to reach for the stars to obtain one ... lift them legs and get a movin life isnt going to wait for you...

sometimes when i do readings i just stop before i would have wrote that before ... but you asked me to read ya ..so this is what im getting .. if im wrong am sorry.. if im hurtful am sorry i dont want to say negative things to a person but there is a reason u asked for me to read you .. maybe you need me to say to you ... and you can then say ok and do something for yourself... life is happening out there ..get your piece of life and let it happen!!!

questions ..let me know
Deborah

Deborah

I went to bed thinking on you..

Post by Deborah » Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:07 pm

I didnt sleep well thinking so much on this reading...
I feel like I need to explain ..i just feel you have a cloud around you ... worrying about somene who isnt there for you and your waisting so much of your energy trying to gain this attention... there is someone out there and you shouldnt have to work so hard to gain achnowlegement ..your being strung along ... and in the mean time u keep giving and giving ...

take a step back adn take a deep look at yourself ... and what you want and then step into the path you wish to follow from there you will get a fresh begining.

Deborah

weng4dean

Hi Deborah..... it's been a long time

Post by weng4dean » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:26 pm

I never got a chance to thank you for your reading to me a few years ago. I was lost at that time and took me a year to fully recover. Now i can say after the long sufferings life is way much better for me now. I learnt a lot of things and made me a strong person. What ever you said to me before are all true. Now i am looking forward for a happy life and good future for me and my love ones. It's nice to look back and say thank you and wish you the best.

Cheers,
Rowena McGinness (my new name)
October 19, 1968

weng4dean

Hi Deborah..... it's been a long time

Post by weng4dean » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:27 pm

I never got a chance to thank you for your reading to me a few years ago. I was lost at that time and took me a year to fully recover. Now i can say after the long sufferings life is way much better for me now. I learnt a lot of things and made me a strong person. What ever you said to me before are all true. Now i am looking forward for a happy life and good future for me and my love ones. It's nice to look back and say thank you and wish you the best.

Cheers,
Rowena McGinness (my new name)
October 19, 1968

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”