Well I was told...

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Nakoruru

Well I was told...

Post by Nakoruru » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:44 pm

I wanted a reading, and though I joined this site a long time ago..I never did anything and forgot all my info, so I created a new account. I just wanted a simple reading to clear up all the armature teenage readings I've been forced to sit through that have caused some insecurities. Please???

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:19 pm

Hi, welcome (again) to Mystic Board.

I am sorry to hear that you may have had some bad readings in the past. Perhaps it might help you to discuss some of them?

Or perhaps you might like to take a closer look around the forum to see how we do things here before we give you a reading? I see this is your second post, we do expect members to contribute and take part in our community, we can't survive on giving free readings alone .  I do also wonder if there will be any trust or belief from you  if I was to give a reading to someone as a stranger, that has not really explored or got to know our community yet? I think for me, we need to talk more, before I would feel happy that you might benefit from me doing a reading for you.

Gem x

Nakoruru

Post by Nakoruru » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:45 pm

Well I actually had to re-join due to forgetting all my info *I was playing a lot of online games for a bit* And my mom is actually on here she just told me not to tell anyone who she was ^_~

Deborah

Gem ---

Post by Deborah » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:22 pm

This is my daughter she was on here long time ago ..and I know shes on here and its all fine!  

I origionally told her not to say she was my daughter for a few reasons..
I thought ppl would ask her if she knew how to read and start bombing her with request!

I can not read ppl I am close to ..so I suggested she come on here ...... I read to much into what I KNOW about a person.

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:35 pm

Nakoruru wrote:^_~
Oddly enough that looks Egyptian.

Nakoruru

Post by Nakoruru » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:56 pm

sidewalk_bends wrote:
Nakoruru wrote:^_~
Oddly enough that looks Egyptian.
lol i guess it does XD

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”