A reading, please

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

aelis2004

A reading, please

Post by aelis2004 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:45 pm

Born on Dec. 16, 1967. I just would like a general reading to see where I stand now..... :) Thank you so much! :smt006

Deborah

:) Your reading Aelis

Post by Deborah » Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:40 am

I feel warm colors such as those of fall ..makes me feel very close to the earth... this is your personality very earthy... :)
Are you going through a major life change? You are a very giving person..with alot ot offere to not forget to care for oneslef in the process.
You have a energy inside that needs to be given ..if you dont give it will consume you.

You have a lot of expertise ..this cuases the energy inside ..you inslave yourself to yourself ..let go loosen up..

You are about to come to your greatest struggle..the greater this struggle the greater the reward.

Something in your past ..comes to you ... do not let it control who you have become grow from it not to it.

My grandmothers words of giving penance is coming to mind ...not sure why but its like she is hear saying to say to you.

You have great family and they look upon u with great affection..

A turn in events prosperity is coming to you.

Advice ..if you do something ..go full force give all your attention to it.. if not it will show later.

Something keeps coming up... going with what i said above ...did you loose a love before? You have to let this go ..its much like an illusion.

You are about to meet someone a friend a very good friend who will become your best friend for life. This will be the best joy in both of your lifes.

:) thanks for letting me in :)
Deborah

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:47 am

Thank you Deborah! I'll keep that in mind..... :) :smt002

Major life change... yes, I guess so... trying to change career, getting into healing :)
Advice ..if you do something ..go full force give all your attention to it.. if not it will show later.
I know, I have to study so much! Going real serious on all alternative health stuff....
Something keeps coming up... going with what i said above ...did you loose a love before? You have to let this go ..its much like an illusion.
Yes, I did, but I did let go a long while ago...

Thank you for all! I really look forward to meet that special friend! :) shall keep you updated! :smt006

Deborah

:)

Post by Deborah » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:15 pm

:smt005

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:51 pm

Is the "special friend" male or female - is it a move towards love or friendship? :smt002

Deborah

:) special friend

Post by Deborah » Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:49 am

I feel the friend will be a good friend that leads to more ..type of person you can laugh with ...

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”