seeking guidence

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

arvati_nakolec

seeking guidence

Post by arvati_nakolec » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:16 am

I would appreciate one of the great tarot readers on this site to provide me with a reading. I would like to know where my life is heading financialy, spiritually, and relationship wise?
Thank you

Deborah

can u..

Post by Deborah » Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:00 pm

go into more detail..ur age ??? i feel ur very young ..maybe just young in the work place ... what was it u were doing?

arvati_nakolec

Post by arvati_nakolec » Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:39 am

I am 23. The most recent job I had was at my parents restaurant, as a host/cashier. I've held several jobs, mostly in the restaurant business.

arvati_nakolec

Post by arvati_nakolec » Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:44 am

*bump*

Deborah

your reading arvati_nakolec

Post by Deborah » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:57 pm

arvati_nakolec hi!

Im reading your cards..and i feel a glow around you ... you seem lost from your spirituality ... there is a difference between religion and spirituality...

I am feeling things around you ... things ..such as money is one thing that matters to you... how one gets and how one does with what one gets makes a big difference in life ...

Someone is about to come in your life ... you will need to take a let go and aproach ..be yourself no acts no sheraides ..this one wants to see ya with your hair down and no make up ... hes one who will see you for you... might catch u off guard as well ;)
You will recognize him because he is intune to himself and his surroundings... and will help u find you ...

You are a very sympathetic and understanding person.. at times you feel ppl take advanataage of you.. The sympathetic feeling is something that motivates you.... You are capable of loving and giving great expressions of love ... ( hint at what you are to be doing)

I feel you are about to have a complete transformation... breakdown of old beliefs ... letting go of the one who holds u down now ... Did you recently lose money ? Time to rebuild who you are ...
Think on this ... I keep feeling a need to tell you to go to college ..get somewhere that way where i gave you hints above ..its strong tellling you need to get a better education restructure who you are ... sounds like starting from scratch but its a very strong feeling this is something you should be doing better yourself ... you have love and compassion to share with people that need you.

With what i have said ..i feel you will be engaged in the near future... this will be a union a partnership .. very good comunicator with you .. complete circle to be unbroken.

I feel in the near past you have been very selfish and have shown great ignorance to who you can become letting yourself go with the flo of things not going to your capacity. Listen you have abilitys you are to be using your knowledge!!

I am getting lots of strong talks about you ... lots of strong feelings ... There is no easy way .. school / be someone .. learn to mediate once you mediate you will learn to bring out the force within yourself and so much more will come out of your life.

right now you are in a stationary part of life ..its seems to never be ending ..so many unanswered problems only seem to pile up and way heavy on you ... you have the answers within you you just have to listen ... your bullheadness is holding you back from who you are to be ... you get what you give dear one ..and you have alot to give.. so start within yourself and listen and take one step at a time to move forward... occassionally its ok to take a step back but keep pushing forward ..you will get there

Thanks
Deborah

arvati_nakolec

Post by arvati_nakolec » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:35 pm

Deborah, Thanks for the reading. But, there is one problem. I'm a guy lol. A straight guy. I'm sorry, I should of mentioned that.

Deborah

he /she

Post by Deborah » Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:25 am

referal was not made if u were male or female but
I do see i put make up ... well no need to be someone you are not just be you ...

I feel you have female tendancys ..alot of men do not like to admit this does not make you gay ..just makes u a little softer :)

Here we call it Metropolitan Men

they are ones who usually know how to dress etc ...

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”