rEQUEST FOR TAROT READING PLASE

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

lilamsy

rEQUEST FOR TAROT READING PLASE

Post by lilamsy » Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:23 am

CAN i PLEASE HAVE A TAROT READING?

I AM MOST INTERESTED IN MY LOVE LIFE.

THANK YOU AND LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM SOMEONE SOON.

LILAMSY . :)

scarletdaisies

Post by scarletdaisies » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:09 am

Hello!

Should have posted your gender and birth date for a more accurate reading, but I hope this one will do.  You are asking about love and your love life, so here it goes:

Card 1=Past:  The Tower Card 16 Major Arcana:

You witness or experience a shocking event that leaves you changed.  Potential catastrophe is near; be prepared.  Your life is complicated by discord in a relationship or the family.  Unforeseen setbacks bring despondency and a period of frustration.  Your dreams may disintegrate into ashes.

I guess you have had bad luck that has turned you away from love in the past.  Lots of family trouble?  Maybe your ideal dream relationship turned into a nightmare and you are still having problems?  I hope your past relationships weren't really that bad.  I'm making guesses because I really don't have any information.  What could that card mean from your past?

Card 2= current:  Ten of Cups:

Goals are reached successfully.  Contentment and happiness come into your life.  Strong friendships or love brighten your existence.  A joyful family occasion is possible.

Currently you are doing great, so maybe you already have a lover in mind?  Maybe a wedding in the future for a family member or a birth of a niece of nephew?  All would be great news, but what ever it is, the cards say currently it's good.

Card 3=Future:  Knight of Wands:

There is a possibility of a sudden change of residence or job.  Quick action is needed to resolve some issues in your favor.  Things are now moving forward.

Maybe a new job or area will bring a new lover?  Do you have any plans to move?  

Card 4=Tips and Suggestions:  Two of Pentacles:

Prepare to juggle two life events at once without losing control.  You will know harmony and contentment even though there are changes going on around you.  This is a time of ups and downs in moods and energy.

This is just reminding you of an experience you may look back on that can help you today decide what to do to adjust to changes.  Maybe it's reminding you of all the ups and downs you will go through during this transactions and you have past experiences that will guide you through them.

Card 5=Tips and Suggestion 1:  Ace of Wands:

New beginnings are now possible.  This is a good time to start a new cycle of life.  Fresh ideas come to your from unexpected sources.  An adventure is on the horizon.  

Maybe they are telling you to start fresh or remember when you did.  Look for an adventure you can have that will lead you into the arms of a handsome, tall, adventurous guy!!  Think blue eyes!!  Unless you like brown or green!  It sounded good!

Card 6=Obstacles:

This card indicates a feminine influence with a strong loving and protecting nature.  This will be a time of quiet contentment with life.  A period of strong psychic feelings makes you more aware of spiritual goals.

Your obstacle maybe his mother! LOL! Or Yours! Maybe your new lover is going through a period in his life that he wants to be alone in a quiet life instead of in a loud group, but you are a very friendly person who loves company from friends? You will naturally know the outcome or any obstacles as they come by your past experiences.

Card 7=The Answer/Summary:  Justice card 11 of The Major Arcana:

There is a possibility of encounters with lawyers, judges, or the police.  Only logical thinking and facts will enable you to move forward.  There can be a satisfactory conclusion to a legal matter if you take care.  This card may herald the signing of contracts or legal papers.

Maybe you will meet MR. Right at a court room?  Do you work in that environment?  A hot police man!  They are always fit!  Are you currently signing papers for a divorce or other issues concerning your personal life?  Hope it's all good.  Think logical and it will be fine!  Good luck!

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:43 pm

Hi Scarletdaisies

I like your 7-card spread. I will remember to use it myself.
I have taken notes.
Thanks./

scarletdaisies

Post by scarletdaisies » Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:19 am

I found the spread in a book of Tarot spreads and I have used it for about 10 years.  Most people like the Celtic Cross, but for some reason this one stuck, so I use it most of the time.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:48 pm

I have difficulties with the Celtic Cross. I just cant find one that talks to me... and there are positions/meanings there which I think are not so relevant... e.g. what others think about you? Hmmmmm... is that so relevant?
I know it is a much detailed spread and I have tried it at times and got good response....... but am not writing it off completely yet.

scarletdaisies

Post by scarletdaisies » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:37 am

It is very long.  I have found a few good 7 or 8 card spreads that are more direct.  I like that better.  A significator takes away one card of the deck, so your readings might not be as accurate.  I use them sometimes though.  It's fun to experiment with new spreads.  I don't like being so traditional.  People shouldn't be obsessed with tradition.  It all works the same.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”