Deborah, can you do a reading for me?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

bigfatlady888

Deborah, can you do a reading for me?

Post by bigfatlady888 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:28 pm

Deborah,

Let me introduce myself to you. I am a female age 30 this year, a virgo. I have a family with 2 young daughters. I am a full time employee. Recently, I am trying to organize a seminar for a face reading master in my home country. As I am based overseas (very far away from home), I am facing some problems getting enough people to star the seminar. I have already booked the air ticket back for the seminar next month but till now no one has paid for the seminar. I am feeling very bad now as I am losing $$$ if the seminar is a failure and at the same time, I might be leaving the master a bad impression. I know these things cannot be forced but I just wish to know will I be able to get enough people by end of the month to get the seminar started.

I am just trying to be independent..... :smt009

Penny :smt010

Deborah

Interesting

Post by Deborah » Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:36 pm

I think my buisness side kicked in when i read this ... let me ponder for awhile on this ... think deep then see what i can come up with. May I ask where you are now ..besides overseas many places are over the sea when you are far... Why you started out big instead of small. ARe you a face reader? face reading is a topic i suggested was put on here ...

Deborah

bigfatlady888

Post by bigfatlady888 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:39 pm

Deborah,

Thank you for even bothering to reply me. I am currently in Europe and the seminar is in SE Asia. Initially, I did not wanted to do this at all but the master insisted. Maybe he knows from reading my face that I will do my best. That is why I agreed but I am starting to regret now.

I did learned face reading before but not skillful to be a practitioner.

Cheers,
Penny

Deborah

Reading for Big Fat Lady (Penny)

Post by Deborah » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:56 pm

OK am opening your cards dear... I see clear lines like everything has to fall into place ..there is a place for everything and everything needs to be in its place... organizer ..this is you?? I do believe it is!!! The colors I feel around you are earth toned... one who connects to her souroundings but one who does worry.

I wish to say as i look over this before i even look at individual cards.. i feel this is a big project you are investing alot of time and worry in..do not fear asking for help ..its better to say I need help then to fall on your face and saying later I should of asked for help. We all need help from time to time... do not let your ego think you can do it alone.

I see you are going to need help or u will crash .. idol sitting and pondering and worrying gets no where ask for help / achieve this task.
This is a small problem and u know the way to fix it .. its a minor set back

There is a man who exibs self control ..(is this your master?)
You should take notes on self control to control your emotions ..I feel your emotions are getting in your way due to profectionism.

Is this the only buisness you do? Is there soemthing about a new lifestlye>> does it mean anything to you?

I am getting procrastination and indecision very strong ... you need to ask for help!!! I can not tell you what direction to take on this ... Is it to late to back out ? Is there a way to ask others / assign others to task?

Let me know if i can help further

Deborah

bigfatlady888

Thank you

Post by bigfatlady888 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:51 pm

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for reading for me :smt008 :smt008 :smt008 .

I am a very emotional person or you can say a person who let her emotion take control instead of her mind.

I know that I need help but I really don't know who to turn to but I am grateful that at least you are here to lend a shoulder to cry on.

New lifestyle? Could it be due to my overseas posting now in Europe? This is only for 2 years and I will be back home next year. I am only in this "business" and at the same time I am a full time employee.

I think the man who excerise control might be my husband because he is the one putting the stress on me and not my master. He thinks that I will fail in this and loss quite alot of $$$ especially when we needed it most now.

I am full of thanks to you.... :smt010

Thanks a million,
Penny

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:08 am

Moral support is most needed right now ...

Is there a reason he doesnt support this decission? Or is it all worries from his part?

Best of Luck
Deborah

bigfatlady888

Only one person

Post by bigfatlady888 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:02 am

My hubby is worried because till now, only one person sign up for the seminar. That means that I have to carry on doing the seminar as instructed by the master unless there is no person sign up then the seminar will be cancelled. This is the first time the master is teaching in my home town. He has been teaching in other countries. His name being so fresh in my homed town and his seminar fees is charged at a standard price throughout the world, after conversion the fees is quite high in my home town. Thank you for your shoulder to cry on.

Thanks a million,
Penny

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”