reading ??

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

virinchi

reading ??

Post by virinchi » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:48 am

whatz this tarot about? howzit done ?
i've no idea but wud like to get a reading done on me.
do u need any info for this?

Deborah

I would love to read ya :)

Post by Deborah » Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:47 pm

what would you like to know ? it is best to have one question in mind ..sometimes many questions leave scattered readings ... best to concentrate on one thing ...

I think everyone reads differently ... I use the cards kinda like a cane i guess ... I read over them but do not write to you from a book . .. I get a feeling and go with it ..sometimes just open them up and its stale ... not sure why ... if im to close to a person its hard to read them ...
I already have gut feelings about you ..soo will be interesting :smt004

Will write more on this latter ..any questions? Let me know what ya want to know ....for example many write they want to know of LOVE ..well this is general... but more specific questions are easier to go through ..such as I would like to know if ... I have met someone and have been talking ... I would like to know more of this man his name is george ..this is an example ... but sometimes general readings come out ok ..most come back with 101 more questions ... and many many many want to know more more more and want instant results ... life is your path no matter what anyone says or does ..its your path you make the choices that are offered.

Deborah

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:13 am

hi debbie
did u get my PM?

Deborah

yes i got ur pm

Post by Deborah » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:25 am

still want me to read you ?? hehe am nervous ..

sometimes hard to read ppl without getting nervous expecially if they are someone u look up to :)

Deborah

your reading

Post by Deborah » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:43 am

Before I begin I would like to share some of my thoughs with you...
these are thought I felt from the first time I have read your post.

I feel you are a young man just starting in life. I also feel you are highly intellegent. You are full of energy and know the direction you wish to go in life just getting there is some bumps... people have a tendency not to take you too serious because of your age..they cant get past the numbers .. this maybe due to your playful attitude you carry.

as I lay your cards they are much like you .. i feel very strong about this .. they are glowing lights .. much like the light of a bright car light on a dark street .. not saying darkness surrounds you but am saying you are very much in a spot light!

I will say this do not be dishonest in anyway on your project at any cost it is not worth it.

im getting something about a prophet ..not sure dont understand this myself ..but maybe you do ???

you have a project you are working on ... its very much like poetry ..this will show your strenghts and will show you maturity. Will show what a loyal person you are.

You will accomplish your goal ,and will be very rewarding. The world will see you ( this is soemthing I dont know if I have posted before but I have felt that you will be seen around the world for your work) You will be rewarded in many ways for your work. You are very knowlegeable and capable of doing this project ... and will be very sucessful!! ( i get this very strong)

I do have a question ..when you become wealthy what will you do?
I have a feeling you are a grand noble type and you will be very cherritable. Luxuary is coming to you.

noble soul im getting so much from you .. that i do not understand myself .. a point in heaven you are what you become?? does this make since to you??

you will soon recognize the need of having another person at your side ...

You will be well known beyond even your dreams. Your belief your sytems your knowlege will be part of your name and the world will see this. I am not getting on just what you asked me but farther ... books / articles ... beyond Bollywood!

When you become famous ... can u put me in one of your litterature guides ..as the first person who gave you a tarot reading and predicted this :) just joking !!!

I honestly feel there is more and Im just not picking up on it right now ..

Hope this helps
Deborah

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:46 am

I am getting something about a magazine as soon as i clicked send ... ???

he writes for a magazine .. have you? do you? maybe you will?

the party starts as he enters a room ... is this you? think it will be!

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:16 am

yeap..right now i write for a magazine and also am planning to run one on my own with help of some friends

most of what you said is in the post @ 8:13 am is true.
will discuss more abbout this later
right now i just wanna know when and how will my initial project happen?

Deborah

I recvd your post

Post by Deborah » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:27 pm

I answered you pm ... let me know what else
Deb

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:52 am

got that ! but still few thingz look uncertain..i replied to ur PM

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:09 am

this is by far the best and closest reading i've ever got

Deborah

thank you :)

Post by Deborah » Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:42 am

thanks ...

i was reading back throught it ..and wow someother things came to me as just reading

was to do with the distraction you have been having ...

in life we have straight ways or bumps ...........the bumps are distractions that stop us from going in the direction we want .. well maybe they are ways to tell us to slow down re think our direction and see what way is best.  

"your bump" is your distraction ...............do u understand this what I am saying with this?

concentrate on one project instead of many .......and most of all dont forget who you are in the process!

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:09 pm

yeah...:) thanx for the reminder..

i'm now using that BUMP as inspiration :smt002  for my work and got over it.
such things happen when my mind is free and i dont have much work to do...i know i can come over it, once i get busy again :smt004

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”