Thanks Deb

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

dfmecc

Thanks Deb

Post by dfmecc » Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:07 pm

Now I just need a 1 Year overview to see whats coming up in the next year

Dan

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:20 am

I have asked today as I entered my walk .. i blocked all things out and to clear my head ...

Im asking about the next 12 months ..what do they have to offer you Dan .. what is it that will happen in his life ...

In life so many times things come to a point that we do not want to hear .these are hard to face ..but the fact is we have to face even the sad and hard things ...
You are entering a very trying time .. you have some major life challenges approaching you .. Are you ready?

You have somene in your center .. someone who is willing to help you through anything and will listen, teach you to meditate.. and help u through these obsitcals ..this person is a hard worker .. lean when needed!

I do have a question... Did your neighbor ever offer you assistance in any way? maybe something simple ?? Beware of future assistance from that house.

sometimes we move through life too fast we have to learn to slow down and really look at the flowers we pick ... were they the best choices ..should we have picked them? sometimes best to let them stay in the garden than to up root them from where they really belong. do not move to swift ..take your time.

in the next 12 months i see sucess ... a big obstacle to over come ... but you will do it .. you have some major worries .. let them go when they come to you just tell them to be gone. You will have a grand victory in the next year.

You have learned a lot from your experiences ..do not think this was time wasted but time learned .. this experience may have even open your eyes to spirituality. :)

You are learning serenity .. how does it feel?
you are many things this year
many things to learn and to do ..
self discovery
intuitition
you will learn to bring out the hidden emotions (this is good)

You will see a change in character and develop harmony within yourself.
you will be able to persieve temptation and avoid evil ( double wow)
There is someone you will meet that will respond to the good nature of others and you will likewise.

you will pass up something that will look like a successful moment .. (see above) will be based mostly on money .. you will not take this job / offer for advancement.. becasue something more full filling will come to you.

There is this feeling of being over burdened ... this will soon pass

I sure hope this helps!
Deborah

dfmecc

Post by dfmecc » Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:59 am

Thank You so much

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”