I would greatly appreciate a reading for my birthday. :)

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Reikiwitch929

I would greatly appreciate a reading for my birthday. :)

Post by Reikiwitch929 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:22 pm

Hi!
 I have tried to do tarot readings for myself, but fear that my own emotions or desires are keeping me from seeing things clearly.    It is hard to try and formulate a simple yet specific question.  I'm also not exactly sure how much information is needed about my personal life.  I was born on December 17, 1970.  My first name is Katrina.  

My question is:  What is the future of my current relationship?  or maybe a better question is: Where is my current relationship going or headed?

Thanks much!

Blessings and Peace,

Reikiwitch929
"You know nothing til intuition agrees."
-Richard Bach

Mystic Meg

Re: I would greatly appreciate a reading for my birthday. :)

Post by Mystic Meg » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:35 pm

Reikiwitch929 wrote:Hi!
 I have tried to do tarot readings for myself, but fear that my own emotions or desires are keeping me from seeing things clearly.    It is hard to try and formulate a simple yet specific question.  I'm also not exactly sure how much information is needed about my personal life.  I was born on December 17, 1970.  My first name is Katrina.  

My question is:  What is the future of my current relationship?  or maybe a better question is: Where is my current relationship going or headed?

Thanks much!

Blessings and Peace,

Reikiwitch929
Happy Belated Birthday :)

The first card that fell for you is the Eight of Pentacles, It shows a craftsman working hard on a golden pentacle, paying close attention to detail, I wonder is this you at this moment? Are you consumed with work, striving to get ahead and to make a success?

Your first question gave me the card the ten of wands, a person struggles under the burden of the ten wands that they are carrying, there are many easier ways to carry them or they could decide to take an easier path but the ten wands obscure their vision and they cannot see in front only down to their feet. Perhaps your current relationship is based on the present and is not looking where it is going? Perhaps looking at the situation from a distance might help and see a clearer path?

The second, rephrased question drew the nine of wands, a man defends what is his, or perhaps he is protecting what is his, He leans on one wand, tired and weary and perhaps hurt too, and the other eight are behind him. perhaps this is a time to re-think and re-group and decide in side yourself what you want? As confirmation here I pulled the Emperor, a major arcana card, a powerful male presence. Are you being pushed in one direction against your will? Do you really want what you are getting into?
You need Strength, peaceful, gentleness and cajoling to get your way. Love will always win over anger and malice, be careful and do what is in your heart and that way you will be happy.

Meg

Reikiwitch929

Post by Reikiwitch929 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:15 pm

Hi Meg!

At the moment I am a bit pre-occupied with my spiritual growth and trying to figure out what I am ment to do in this life.  I am looking into ways I can do what interests me to become financially independent.  I've always relied on others to take care of my physical needs.  I need to learn to be able to do it on my own.

The major difficulty I have right now is that I don't know where my relationship is going.  I have so many mixed feelings and emotions about it.  There are alot of negative aspects about the relationship (we are married) that I don't know if I can live with forever.  There are good aspects too, which makes it so hard to know what to do.  How would I go about looking at the relationship from a distance?

Trying to decide what I want is very difficult.  I have three children (2 from previous relationships) and I need to take into considerantion what is best for them as well.  Maybe the problem is I am being pulled in two different directions and don't know which way is the right one?

Anyway, thanks for getting back to me.  If you have any other insights, please let me know.  :)

Blessings and Peace,

Reikiwitch929
"You know nothing til intuition agrees."
-Richard Bach

Mystic Meg

Post by Mystic Meg » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:29 pm

Hi Katrina,

I think that you have answered your own questions? It isn't for me or the cards to decide but you, I know that people hate hearing that though :( sorry. Have you ever thought of bonding a meaning to your cards and doing your own reading from them that way the meaning is set and not interpreted.

Meg

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”