I really need help right now

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

brittneyblr

I really need help right now

Post by brittneyblr » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:33 am

I'm sorry to ask for another reading already but i'm in such turmoil right now that i can't handle it. I need help in my relationship badly i need to know if this is really where i need to be if things will get better. I don't know how much to say, but i just lost some extremely important to me like my spiritual guide a relative and great friend and now every thing else is bad. My name is Brittney birthday 10-26-1984. female. Thank you to who ever responds and once again im sorry for the dramatics and asking again for a reading again.

Mystic Meg

Re: I really need help right now

Post by Mystic Meg » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:40 pm

brittneyblr wrote:I'm sorry to ask for another reading already but i'm in such turmoil right now that i can't handle it. I need help in my relationship badly i need to know if this is really where i need to be if things will get better. I don't know how much to say, but i just lost some extremely important to me like my spiritual guide a relative and great friend and now every thing else is bad. My name is Brittney birthday 10-26-1984. female. Thank you to who ever responds and once again im sorry for the dramatics and asking again for a reading again.
Hello Brittney,

Your last reading was over a month ago and not a tarot reading so I have no problem doing you a reading now :)

Your card is Justice, and is giving an important message. The scene shows a lady on the throne with a sword in the right hand and scales in the left. A good card for you right now. It is telling you to calm down and to take stock of what is going on around you right now. Sometimes we feel that everything is against us and that we can do nothing right, that the world is picking on us and that we just get desperate and want to curl up and hide and come out when things improve. Well this card is telling us about the balance of life. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. if you hurt you will get better, if you are sad you will be happy, if you are tired you will find energy :) Life is a circle, one cycle follows another and things will get better, much better, you just have to pick yourself up and dust yourself off and look around you. What is it you really want? If you are not happy then stop, and think why? Make a list, take control of things and change what you can and walk away from what you can't. Be strong. Be positive and smile :)  You wil be alright and very soon too, but you have to start the changes happening, no-one else can.

Meg

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”