**READING EXCHANGE**

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Gem

**READING EXCHANGE**

Post by Gem » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:18 pm

Hi,

Due to popular requests we are going to 'trial' a Reading Exchange here in the Tarot Forum.

If you would like to offer a reading for a reading in return   please start a new thread, with READING EXCHANGE in the title.

Please indicate what kind of reading you are after, the question, type etc and also indicate what kind of reading you are willing and able to offer in return. We will allow oracle readings as well as tarot but please say this in your post so that everyone knows what is expected and what they are going to get as a return reading.

ALL readings to be posted on this board and not PM'd please :)

You do not have to take the first reply, you can choose whose exchange you accept so please do not just post the reading expecting the request to be fulfilled.

So for instance :

example one
Subject: READING EXCHANGE- Tarot/Angel
I would like to offer a 3 card angel card reading to someone in return for a general tarot reading about my work situation.

example two
Subject: READING EXCHANGE - Oracle
I would like to offer a goddess oracle reading for an oracle reading in return, any deck is fine, I just want to know if I am on the right track.

example three
Subject: READING EXCHANGE - Tarot
I would like to offer one person a 12 month tarot reading of 12 cards in return for a tarot reading on my life next year.
my question- what are my chances that I will meet mr right next year and if so when?

Please make sure that if you offer a reading for exchange that you are willing and able to give the reading.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”