reading for an empty heart

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

bloom

reading for an empty heart

Post by bloom » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:52 am

hi,
can i ask for a reading regarding love for the months ahead? will i meet someone new who i will have a good relationship with?
thanks!

Bella

Re: reading for an empty heart

Post by Bella » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:19 am

bloom wrote:hi,
can i ask for a reading regarding love for the months ahead? will i meet someone new who i will have a good relationship with?
thanks!
Hi bloom, has the approach of valentines day got you thinking about love?

I am not offering a reading but what I will offer you is a little advice, go out get on with life, forget about whether you will meet anyone or not and just enjoy yourself, that is when you ARE most likely to meet someone *lol*

Happiness in love to you  :smt060

Lady of Avalon

Re: reading for an empty heart

Post by Lady of Avalon » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:27 pm

bloom wrote:hi,
thanks!
Hi Bloom, your subject heading made me feel an overwhelming sadness and so I had to reply. Bella has given some good advice. Personally I don't need tarot to answer your question. "Will I meet someone new?"  Of course you will, we all meet hundreds of new people all the time unless we are a recluse or hermit. But I realise your question runs far deeper than that and so I thought you deserved to hear what the Tarot says too :)

Your reading is a single card from the Major Arcana, ( arcana means secret and so this is a major secret ) and I asked for advice on the best way for you to fulfil your wishes and fill your heart with love.

Your card is The Magician :)
One of the most powerful cards in the whole tarot deck! The Magician stands in a forest next to a mountain stream, his teacher and spirit guide, the wolf is there at his side, one of his hands is pointing down at the stream and the earth and the other is pointing up to the stars and the heavens. This stance is very symbolic of linking spirit with earth, conscious and sub-conscious, and our emotions with the grounding of feelings. Perhaps you need to put your feelings and emotions aside and ground your energies for a moment before continuing on your quest? The Magician has great power and all the tools he needs to do whatever he wants, and the same is with you. Your life is just beginning and you have everything that you need to find a loving relationship, perhaps all you lack is confidence. When we look for something it all too often is elusive and hides from us. If we walk about bravely putting on a happy face we are much more likely to stumble upon the very thing we want.  The stream in the picture is flowing downhill to the great ocean, the stream will carry all our worries and fears with it to be healed by the vastness of the ocean, perhaps this is suggesting that you should cast all your troubles into the stream and change your whole outlook on life? Smile and laugh and have fun, people are attracted ot others laughter and smiles, and before long you will be in the exact position you want :)

blessings x

bloom

Post by bloom » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:04 am

thanks thanks...
i guess sometimes you don't see the options...it's been so long since i fell in love (it was also a conscious effort to suppress the feelings since i need to let go)...well...hope things will turn out great

thanks again!

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”