dear tarot reader about a health related matter

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

holyspirit

dear tarot reader about a health related matter

Post by holyspirit » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:09 pm

dear tarot reader,

i have a problem here: i met a herbalist practicioner who uses herbominerals for health related maladies. he said that he could help me and get me back in 6months time with my serious health related matter. obviously he is charging me money for his services but i dont want to be duped into this regimen that doesn't work. can you please advise me whether this person is for real. he is indian man from india who specializes in ancient medicine system known as siddha/ayurveda.

thank you.

Gem

Re: dear tarot reader about a health related matter

Post by Gem » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:00 am

holyspirit wrote:dear tarot reader,

i have a problem here: i met a herbalist practicioner who uses herbominerals for health related maladies. he said that he could help me and get me back in 6months time with my serious health related matter. obviously he is charging me money for his services but i dont want to be duped into this regimen that doesn't work. can you please advise me whether this person is for real. he is indian man from india who specializes in ancient medicine system known as siddha/ayurveda.

thank you.
I am sorry to hear that you are needing medical help, but I do not think that this is a question that is suitable for a tarot reading. You must take responsibility for your own life and decisions and perhaps if you have doubts about the genuineness of this mans services then no matter what anyone says this gentleman's treatment is not for you and I would be very careful about paying him any money or taking the realtionship further. I would also suggest that you visit a medical professional.

I hope things improve for you very soon :)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”