please can someone do a card reading for me

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

donnaanddais

please can someone do a card reading for me

Post by donnaanddais » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:43 am

would someone do me a reading please. i feel that it may give me the answers where i dont even know what the question is. thanks. my name is donna , female , d.o.b is  17-3-65     :smt006

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:31 pm

Hi Donna
I will try and give you a reading even though you had no question. I suppose this is more of a challenge to us the readers :-)

Psychically, I sense there are money and people issues around you.
I see your hands in your pocket (or purse) and symbolically you are either unable to part away with money, which you probably have little, or are wondering if it will be worthwhile spending it on whatever it is.
I feel you go forward one step and then three steps backward.
You may have distanced yourself from the people around you (family or friends?) and whilst they are around you, you have turned your back to them?
I sense you are under some kind of a stress or even a mild depression, fearful of going forward.
You have an aim for the future but something is holding you back.

I have picked three cards for you from the Rider Waite deck and looking at the energies around you.

Seven of Cups:
This is the card of choices and not knowing which way to go and which one to choose. The choices given to you by the Seven of Cups aer manifold. I would even call them Gifts from heaven as each Cup is surrounded by clouds and each one containing a certain gift or a worldly belonging to aspire to. Now... your dilemma: which one to choose? Which one to go for? Whether this is a decision to own something or a life-shaping decision to go for, the choice and the decision are yours, am afraid. You have the privilege of being given these choices, but choose wisely. Only you know what to go for, Donna.

Queen of Wands:
A very strong woman in your life (or this could be you) who is business-like, charming, stylish, charismatic, knows what she wants and gets it; she knows how to look after herself, she is a charmer and can compete equally with men in the business arena. If this is not you, then it could be someone similar coming into your life who will probably shed some wisdom and guidance on the choices you have to make.

The Emperor:
A strong father figure, powerful and mentally and physically able person, gives good advice and guidance. He could as well be a man of the law or an authority in government whose counsel you may need in your affairs. I would go as far as describing this Emperor to be the male equivalent of the Queen of Wands. Could it be that close family members will come to your help if you asked them to?

I felt I should pick two more cards from the bottom of the deck and I picked:

King of Cups:
Another court card representing a loving father figure who is kind and full of emotions. His heart rules his mind and you can go to him for your troubles and even shed a few tears on his shoulders. I am not saying the above two characters will close the door if you needed a shoulder to cry on, but the King of Cups is known for his gentle nature and he may give you the comfort emotional comfort that you seek.

Seven of Swords:
As I said above, this is someone running away from a situation, almost cutting his losses and getting away with what he can salvage. He has five swords on his arms and shoulders and two are left behind. He looks at the other two and thinks, 'what the hec, I have to go while I can.'  This card can also mean that someone might be stealing from you and / or you may not have been totally upfront about a certain situation.

An overall look at your situation might suggest that there are decisions/choices to be made around you and for this you are invovled with people either to help you make those decisions or to sort out something that has gone wrong or has the potential of going wrong. But these people all have their part to play in this situation. You can either let them help/advise you or go on your own and try and do it yourself.

You said you would know the answers once a reading has been given to you.

I look forward to hearing your inputs.

Blessings
Cedars

donnaanddais

thanks

Post by donnaanddais » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:22 pm

thank you Cedar for this reading. you hit the nail on the head, you seem to have an amazing gift. i was born with a hare lip and after 43 years i've finally decided to have my nose straightened which wasn't done in my previous operations when i was a baby. i'll be having it done next month and now i know its the right thing to do, and as you said, its a choice of taking advantage of a gift being offered , which i have never felt worthy of untill recently, and i also feel that now, by deciding to go ahead i'm being offered the whole set of 7 cups with the opportunities they contain, and the situation i,ve never been upfront about is my embarrasment at my nose which has affected my life more than i've cared to admit
 i knew i could rely on the cards to clarify my situation and thanks so much for reading them for me. i feel so full of optimism i can hardly contain it
                                                                                              Donna

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:22 am

Hello Donna
Thank you very much for your feedback.

After reading your feedback, I'd say with my blessings!
It sounds like you deserve it too.

All the best to you.
Big hugs.
Cedars

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”