Reading for Donna

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Queene

Reading for Donna

Post by Queene » Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:13 pm

Hi Donna,
I got your mail and sorry for delay. I'm not a psychic reader but read tarots. And I have done a general tarot reading for you with the help of my spiritual guide. Here it goes:

You are a very warm and generous person and maybe spiritually inclined too.

You had a relationship which has ended. But you have gained inner strength now which is a good asset in life.
What you desire now, is a new beginning in life hopefully with the right person with plenty of love & harmony.

But, the card warns you not to make any decisions in impulse. So, think carefully and take necessary advices from your friends also who will mean good for you. Most important of all, trust yourself and have faith in yourself.

You seek and want somethings in life but what you need most now is peace of mind & clarity. So, before you think about others, you need to build this in your life first.
Because this is the period that you need to be more calm and be more introspective... more spiritually aware.

I also see that you may travel which will be good as you require change and peace of mind- the most important things for you now.
Financially, I see you don’t have much issue but you may know that you are a bit committed/ stressed related with your work.

I see success in all your endeavors but keep sustained effort and not loose hope and patience. Remember, every dark night ends with new beginning. Ultimate success in your life is there for you with all the happiness that you deserve!

Hope this helps.
Loads of love & best wishes
Q.

Hellooo

Thank u Queene

Post by Hellooo » Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:33 pm

Thank u so much for taking the time to read the cards for me..
You are sooooo right..I did gain so much inner strength and self worth and
independence after my dirvorce...I grew sooo much!!
You know what...I had peace of mind and Clarity..
but all of a sudden it seems to have been slipping away..
as I suddenly seem to be dwelling on my love life
and that is not good..
I need to get back my inner peace...and the strength in calmness..
I have to work on myself..as I seem to be losing myself..
all the progress I made to grow spiritually and emotionally can not...and will not slip away..I will not regress backwards..
I will nip this in the bud now..
Thanks so much!!
I really appreciate this!!
Donna

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”