can i get a free reading about the direction of my life mainly love interests

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

holyspirit

can i get a free reading about the direction of my life mainly love interests

Post by holyspirit » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:09 pm

hi just got out of a very fast two week relationship with an older woman and well it just made wonder why i am attracting this energy. why can't i attact a decent normal woman around my age 35-40 lets say. well i was wondering if i could get a love interest reading and if you see career also in the cards that would be great as well. any general feedback would be great as well.

thanks alot!!!

sweetsunray

Post by sweetsunray » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:30 pm

You mention an 'older woman' and then afterwards the question 'why not a decent normal woman of my age'

Without laying cards here, I'll be throwing some questions at you that may help you come up with your own answers without cards even...

You seem to think that to have a relationship with an older woman than yourself is indicent and/or abnormal. Is this deduction of mine true for you?

It seems you are in conflict about what attracts you sub- or unconsciously versus what you think you should be attracted to in order to be considered normal for society. Let me ask you... who should dictate whom you are attracted to and consider to have a relationship with - society or yourself?

Do you want a relationship that will make you and your partner happy? Or do you want a relationship that pleases society's age norms of what is normal and decent?

Good luck!

HPLER

Post by HPLER » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:14 pm

Hmm sounds to me like you aren't the pursuer--you're the pursued. Of course older women will go after you if you allow them to chase you--it's fun! Are  you a shy person? I ask this because I'm attracted to shy guys mainly because I like to pursue them...If you want to date younger women, maybe you should try being the pursuer for a change.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:55 pm

Dear Holyspirit,

I will reiterate the same questions as Sweetsunray posed to you: if you see being attracted to 'older women' as an abnormal thing, then why in the world do you pursue such affairs in the first place? There is nothing abnormal about older women or older men, as long as you are happy in that relationship.

Your profile says you are 38 and you consider women of the age 35 - 40 as 'normal' age group. Furthermore, how old is this 'old' woman with whom you have had a fast affair? 50, 60, 70? You did get into a two-week affair with this 'abnormal' 'old' woman. Why? Were these two weeks THAT bad that you survived to be with her for TWO WHOLE WEEKS?

I think you should first be respectful of the age factor when it comes to entering into a relationship, and, secondly, if you are so conscious of this abnormality of 'old age' then you best steer away from them rather than insult people of certain age group as being 'abnormal'.

Good luck in your search!

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”