Reading regarding outcome of project

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

alee

Reading regarding outcome of project

Post by alee » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:14 pm

I have recently started a small project in improving the efficiency of our mixing tank in the company by making some modifications.

After the modification, things turn out badly as opposed to expectation. After some trouble shooting etc, we plan to start again after some fine tuning.

However, we are taxed to the maximum cos the order for finished goods is increased suddenly. Since I cannot estimate when we can fix the bug, we have only to option to go

1. revert back to the old design and start fulfilling the order

2. postpone the order, and continue to fix the problem.

My question is: what can I expect if i push ahead to fix the problem, will my project be successful in improving the efficiency?

Thanks
whispers of the heart

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:08 pm

No, No, No..... please do not ask such questions for the tarot - or for any other modality - to get answers for your If's and When's.....

You have two IF's here...... choices to make..... actions to take..... What would you really do if the cards or a psychic told you to do this or to do that...... or to expect this or to expect that? We cannot base every step of our life on divination and predictions. Life is not that simple, am afraid.

If I or someone else said to you that if you do this the outcome will be this and if you do that the outcome will be that.

Why? Why do you ask these questions?

So, from your question I see that you have already made up your mind that you will fix the problem. Then why not go ahead with it, fix it, and then find out the results when you have done it? Why do you wish the cards to reaffirm (if they would do that) what you have already thought and decided to do - fix the problem? What difference would it make if you knew the outcome in advance?
would you, in the middle of your project, go and amend your course of action based on what the cards may reveal? Answer that question to yourself only.
My question is: what can I expect if i push ahead to fix the problem, will my project be successful in improving the efficiency?
Who knows allee? Who can know the answer? A reader? I don't think so my friend.
You go ahead with your project and in what you believe in. Follow your know-how, your training and also your intuition.

All the best and please let us know.

Blessings.

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:16 am

Hi Alee.

From a business perspective, USE THE OLD METHOD, AND FILL THE ORDER!

Then for your personal glory, perfect the system first, before submitting it to management. At this stage I think you sit with egg on your face!!

So, to save some dignity, rather bow out, and give the others, before you their glory.

After you perfect the new system, don't divulge the how's and so on, or the design. Start your own business, with the "perfect" system, and you may become wealthy?

Blessed be
Do as you want, Harm none!

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:09 am

:smt005 Jeez, I love you guys...

Cedars comes up defending the moral and spiritual side, as usual, then PW gives his practical input. What more could anyone want?

Alee, they are both right: such very specific questions are more readily answered through pure common sense. The fact that you are asking it means you have already balanced both options, so the right answer is right inside you.

Best luck with your project. Let us know how it turns out.

Hugs  :)
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:32 am

Amen :)

alee

Post by alee » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:48 pm

thanks, i have postpone the modification and revert back to the old configuration.

dont want to hold up production
whispers of the heart

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:30 pm

Well done.

When are you going to start sharing the millions?

Blessed be.
Do as you want, Harm none!

alee

Post by alee » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:14 pm

well, nobody offered to do my reading so i dont know if the idea will work.

hope my hunches are right!
whispers of the heart

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:26 pm

So you mean to say all this advice has lesser value to you than a reading?
Come on Alee..... wake up!

I cant believe what you're saying! So, if a reading had said the same things as we said, and they worked, you would have given more value to that than what a non-reading said?

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”