Hi, I'm back for another reading

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

jenira

Hi, I'm back for another reading

Post by jenira » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:19 am

there has been some recent family drama, there always was, but this time its glaring red,and its caused me to look at things differently.

Id like to know if my chances of moving, changing residence, is highly probable or unlikely anytime in my near future? I have a goal to, of course, but I'm more eager now more than ever and would like some light shed on the situation, either way i will make it happen, but doesn't hurt ( i hope) to ask. :)  Thank you again, for any insight into this

or

the lackthereof of love  :smt003

but If I have to choose one or the other...I'll go with moving. thanks bunches again  :smt054

Cascade of Light

Re: Hi, I'm back for another reading

Post by Cascade of Light » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:06 pm

Hi Jenira :)

I was interested in your reading and will use my Shadowscapes Tarot deck to pull some cards for each part....

jenira wrote:there has been some recent family drama, there always was, but this time its glaring red,and its caused me to look at things differently.

For this part of the reading we have The Magician.

The Magician is precariously balanced on an outcrop of stones. Wary of becoming unblanced her wings are outstretched behind ands he is looking toward the past. You say that there always were family issues and I wonder if you realise that you could actually be the one to make things calm.The Magician is holding  a glowing light between her hands, feeling the warmth and the power and just letting it play with her fingers. The light is a cooling and healing green, if the Magician were to allow the light to spread it could help the situation and expand the power so that it encompassed everyone. Allow yourself to step down from these rocks and come to ground level, equal with the rest of your family, then talking face to face and eye to eye you can help to settle things once and for all.

Id like to know if my chances of moving, changing residence, is highly probable or unlikely anytime in my near future? I have a goal to, of course, but I'm more eager now more than ever and would like some light shed on the situation, either way i will make it happen, but doesn't hurt ( i hope) to ask. :)  Thank you again, for any insight into this

For this we have the Ten of Wands! A card of completion and outcomes! It shows a castle with beautiful ornate windows and doors and the castle is being carried on the back of a young lady. So taking this with your question, and you to be the young lady I would say that yes the outcome is probably and quite near too but that you will have to do nearly all the work and planning yourself if you want this to happen anytime soon.  Next to the lady is a tiny snail which to me is indicating the speed of this part of the reading. Slow and careful wins the race, a bit like the tortoise and the hare. You will have to cross several bridges to get what you want but there is no earthly reason why you cannot succeed :)

or

the lackthereof of love  :smt003

The Eight of Cups, a mermaid is swimming down to the depths of the ocean in an attempt to catch all the falling cups. This might be indicating a set back or the lack og love and that you will need to take steps to change your situation as if left it will just fall apart and things will get into a deeper and deeper hole and make it harder to surface again. There is a bright sunburing above the water and it shines light down that reaches even to the depths of the cups,. All the mermaid has to do is to flick her tail once more and reach out for the last cup. Perhaps this is indicating that you have resisted trying for a relationship. Perhaps you feel reluctant to go that extra last inch that might make the difference between success and  aloness. Don't allow yourself to flounder instead make things happen, use time to build your confidence back up and before long you will be swimming back to the top, glowing with joy and happiness.

but If I have to choose one or the other...I'll go with moving. thanks bunches again  :smt054

You don't have to choose for me, I know some readers like to have only one topic but I prefer to see the broader picture. Your choice is rather enlightening too. For this part of the reading we have the card Death. A beautiful phoenix is about to burst forth into flames and start the neverending cycle of change. From the ashes of one phoenix another is born. Complete and unavoidable change. To me in this reading this might indicate that you are about to undergo some very large changes to your life iand perhaps in more than one area.  Your career and your emotional life. All around the phoenix we have berries filled with the seeds of life, when the phoenix flaps its ornate wings the berries fall to the ground and start to sew new projects and new opportunities.

but.....it is up to you which you choose to water and nurture and take care of...

Many blessings

Cassie,
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

jenira

Post by jenira » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:06 am

Hi Cassie, thank you for the reading, I really appreciate it, I understand this isn't always an easy free thing to give out to people, so thanks.

On the family thing, things simmered down a little, but I'm still cautious right now, Id rather not go into detail here. I love them, but I do have limits.

Moving away sounds great, so does the challange of it, I really hope I can make it happen.

On the love thing, you are on target.

Thank you again Cassie and to all the other past readers, clairvoyents who have helped with my questions before.
Last edited by jenira on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:00 pm

Thank-you for taking the time to respond Jenira, :)

I totally understand about this being in the open here so don't worry, be happy :)

Cassie x
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

jenira

Post by jenira » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:34 am

Sorry thnk u ignore

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”